Simple yet stylish outfits

Excelsior.

I understand what you wish (I guess) but I think it might also be kinda contradictive. How can you make a simple set without adding nifty stuff to it. How would you lure people into buying a car without AC when others have it?

I, for example, love noble outfits in real life. Having a Chesterfield sofa (and soon a wing chair from the same line) and all this 18/19th century English teahouse style, I also have harder time to find clothes for my real life wardrobe and are happy about every vest or frock coat I get. Ingame, the Noble Count outfit for example is something that toally hit the spot, it's simple, with the tails moving proplery and even small chain soundeffects due to the golden chains on it.

But it is mostly up to the buyers and also up to the personal taste.

> @"Zedek.8932" said:

> Excelsior.

>

> I understand what you wish (I guess) but I think it might also be kinda contradictive. How can you make a simple set without adding nifty stuff to it. How would you lure people into buying a car without AC when others have it?

>

> I, for example, love noble outfits in real life. Having a Chesterfield sofa (and soon a wing chair from the same line) and all this 18/19th century English teahouse style, I also have harder time to find clothes for my real life wardrobe and are happy about every vest or frock coat I get. Ingame, the Noble Count outfit for example is something that toally hit the spot, it's simple, with the tails moving proplery and even small chain soundeffects due to the golden chains on it.

>

> But it is mostly up to the buyers and also up to the personal taste.

That's exactly the kind of outfit the OP is looking for I think... the Monk's Outfit, Exemplar's attire... these are all really good, and really simple in design while also having nice details and textures that really make them work. Then you have the other end... with hugely oversized shoulders and random large things hanging off them or unusual flamey or glowy bits and other effects. There are a lot of outfits that have been released that I go "I would really want that if only it didn't have..." and usually it's something that would work well with shoulder visibility disabling... sometimes it's the actual shoulders... sometimes it's like... the dragon on the ancestral outfit which would work well as a shoulder slot as well.

I like most of the outfits but for the love of the six I would really like a simple cloaked dress .. like a mix between the Norn wedding attire and like the Countess one? with the gothic look? sorry cant remember the name and make the head piece a flowy cloaked hood. This is my wish ... may the Six make it happen!

Really, a lot of the costumes would look so much better with the option to toggle the shoulders on/off, same way we can do with the heads. To a lesser extent gloves, but I'm all for more options there as well.

Unfortunately I don't think they will ever go back and do that with the existing outfits, probably way too much work.

> @"Biff.5312" said:

> For simplicity I think you'll have to assemble wardrobe items as opposed to hoping for an outfit. To get people to buy the outfit it pretty much has to grab the eye.

The fancy stuff could always simply be optional, outfits are too simplified right now compared to armor skins. I wouldn't mind if they even charged more if they allowed some actual variance in outfits.