,This will reduce the player

Beowulf.5678

> @"Beowulf.5678" said:

> A new talent, one shot, and the moving speed are great, stealth games, bankruptcy; engineering[Detection Pulse]release3 s=600 yards,Funny,Guardians are warriors, with a masks that are too long for immune projectiles..

> @"Beowulf.5678" said:

> The built-in voice function,Add to

Oh.

I am sorry, I am sure I misunderstood what the base question was referring to, but did you mean ranger attacks should not be blocked/negated? I am only going from the assumption that you were not able to hit engineer because of sneak gyro and maybe any buffs they had like quickness/superspeed, and the blocks/invul/reflect of Guardians. Are you using core/druid/sbeast? There are a few things that can make a rangers attacks unblockable, for example Signet of the Hunt, Unblockable union (sbeast trait). I think the others here should be able to help advise if we better understood the question. Please let us know how we can help.

I don't know but I kind of like how it flows off the tongue. Does this sound like you can sing it in some kind of song?

"Unable to reflect, stop........ OFFSET! ThE kNiGht eRRant pierce the bOw and arrOw~~~~ the new God of knight errant"

I would call the song, The New God of Knight Errant. I actually like how it sounds.

I think they mean Unstoppable Union, 4s unblockable attack trait for soulbeast. Ok it's more clearer now. There always has been signet of hunt though that makes both you&pet unblockable, and also Call of the wild/Lesser call of the wild makes pet unblockable, so these kind of unblockable attacks aren't really a new thing. If you see the ranger going into soulbeast mode you can be sure he will try to do a burst so you can get out of line of sight/dodge/interrupt maybe? Have to read how they play. Understandably it can be annoying, yes, but it also helps counter a lot of the blocks/invul going around.

> @"Beowulf.5678" said:

> My English is not very good,ranger,New talent,Unbroken Alliance,Can break through the reflection ,defense ,Cause harm

1. [**GOOGLE TRANSLATE**](https://translate.google.com/ "https://translate.google.com/")

2. Use the Swap Languages button to verify the accuracy of the translation. (Rephrase sentence if necessary.)

3. Copy and Paste