crafted wrong item by mistake =/

I spent ages getting stuff to craft ascended leggings for my necro - having to swop from ranger to guardian for the different crafting lvls was more than confusing. I did most of the work on my ranger using my lvl 500 leatherwork - but forgot to switch to my guard at the end to make it using tailor. So now have ascended zojja leggings in medium when my necro needs light - is there any way to swop this item plz?

This was my first item of crafted ascended armour and will quite probably be my last - the crafting method is too confusing.

> @"Pixie Debs.8460" said:

> I spent ages getting stuff to craft ascended leggings for my necro - having to swop from ranger to guardian for the different crafting lvls was more than confusing. I did most of the work on my ranger using my lvl 500 leatherwork - but forgot to switch to my guard at the end to make it using tailor.

You have characters of each armor type: light, medium, and heavy. You should have leveled the crafting disciplines according to the character's respective armor weight. That way you would have avoided confusion.

OP I have done something similar only it was a lag fail click and they were happy to help me out. I would highly agree with the above recommendations to send a ticket to support as they are surprisingly accommodating and understanding of oopsies. :-)

Just know that it may take a couple of days from first contact by support to you getting the mats back.

Good luck and I hope it works out.