ArenaNet at PAX East!

• ArenaNet Staff

We wanted to let you know that ArenaNet will be at PAX East this year. Some of our devs are participating in a panel on Saturday (details [here](http://east.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/a-player-walks-into-a-bar-then-what "here") -- gotta love that title! ;) ) and we will be hosting a community party on Saturday evening.

We will have more information in a blog post later this week and hope to see you there!

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> We wanted to let you know that ArenaNet will be at PAX East this year. Some of our devs are participating in a panel on Saturday (details [here](http://east.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/a-player-walks-into-a-bar-then-what "here") -- gotta love that title! ;) ) and we will be hosting a community party on Saturday evening.

>

> We will have more information in a blog post later this week and hope to see you there!

Sounds cool!

(By the way, someone might want to check today's EN Blog posts.)

• ArenaNet Staff

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

>

> (By the way, someone might want to check today's EN Blog posts.)

:dizzy:

_~thinks quickly~ _

Oh, that's a new initiative we're adopting: Learn a new language! We'll publish a blog post in a random language as an effort to expand global understanding and ....

Not buying it, eh? :tired_face:

Seriously, this is being corrected as we speak...write...read... This will be corrected SoonTM.

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> > @"DeceiverX.8361" said:

> > You're killing me. I decide to not go this year because it feels samey every time and you pull this? :tongue:

>

> Oh, I'm so sorry! If you're local, you ought to consider the community party!

Haha no worries. I'm a few hours out so it's one of those things I'd needed to have prepared in advance. Thanks for the invitation nonetheless ;)

• ArenaNet Staff

> @"Kanik.5471" said:

> Eventbrite tickets for the community party look to be sold out. Any way to still get a ticket in? I've got an "ARAH!" shirt that's perfect the occasion.

> @"Dragon.8762" said:

> Tickets to get in to the community got completely sold out on the first day. Bummer. The location is right next to my job.

> @"Kal Spiro.9745" said:

> Totally didn't even notice any of this until yesterday. Obviously the party was fully filled by then

There absolutely **is** another way to attend! We will have a "stand-by line" for the event, and in my experience with community events, people who are in the line have a real good chance of getting into the event. It may be a bit after the initial opening, but if you think about it, plans change, things come up, and some folks who now have tickets may not be able to attend. That's why we're having the "stand-by" line, and I encourage you to get in there and give it a try! I hope to see you there. :)

• ArenaNet Staff

I am shamelessly bumping this thread to remind people about the event -- this Saturday, April 7, at 7:00 PM -- and to make sure you know that we **do** have a stand-by line, and many who join the line **will** get into the party. There's no guarantee, but we'll do our best.

Hope to see you there! <3