• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

> @"Danger Ferret.6342" said:

> I'm finding this extremely frustrating as well. I've disabled my AV and my firewall, rebooted my cable modem/router. Nothing solves the problem. At this point, I'm ready to give up. Games are supposed to be fun, and having to fight not just the game monsters, but the code bugs and disconnects just ... isn't.

Search for the "Storyline Disconnects-Merged" thread. The latest "fix" (there are many supposed fixes, but the random nature of the problem can make it hard to pin down) is to add the command line argument "-clientport 443" to the gw2.exe target through a shortcut to the program.

Does it work? Who knows! But it's worth a try right?

• 2 weeks later...

> @"dandamanno.4136" said:

> > @"Danger Ferret.6342" said:

> > I'm finding this extremely frustrating as well. I've disabled my AV and my firewall, rebooted my cable modem/router. Nothing solves the problem. At this point, I'm ready to give up. Games are supposed to be fun, and having to fight not just the game monsters, but the code bugs and disconnects just ... isn't.

>

> Search for the "Storyline Disconnects-Merged" thread. The latest "fix" (there are many supposed fixes, but the random nature of the problem can make it hard to pin down) is to add the command line argument "-clientport 443" to the gw2.exe target through a shortcut to the program.

>

> Does it work? Who knows! But it's worth a try right?

Thanks! I will give that a try.