Any viable power mirage builds?

Strigidae.8540

I just came back to the game, I never did any serious content besides dungeons and world pve, I just finished the HoT storyline and I'm starting the PoF one.

Last time I played I farmed an exotic berserker set. I've seen that mirage however is more focused on condition damage. I know that exotic is not that hard to farm, but still, I'd like to know if there is a viable (even if not optimal) power build for mirage. Also, what are the best stats for a condi build? And what is the optimal way to get exotic gear with those stats? (I won't bother to get ascended for a long time.)

Thanks

Yes it's entirely possible with Mirage for world content. I'd get a few assassin's pieces to mix in with your berserker's. Just to increase the crit chance. Essentially you'd be making use of Shatters and bursting targets down with Mind Wrack. Great Sword + Sword + Offhand of your personal preference. I don't tend to bother with Axe for a mirage power shatter build. A sample build like:

Dom: 2,2,2 (or 1 Imagined Burden after the new change)

Dueling: 2,2,3 (for survivability, or 1, 3, 1 for dps)

Mirage: 2,2,3 (survivability, or 2,1,3 if you like using signets and Blurred inscriptions from Dom)

Basically just adjust the above depending on content. Watch your endurance bar and use it for the ambush skills. Budget sigil on weapons would be Superior Sigil of Stamina. This gives you a a full bar when killing a foe, so you can mirage cloak more. It's useful for World content + aoe.

Best stat for condi build is Vipers but you can only craft those (or get them from PvP/Raids/etc.) and crafting exotic Vipers gears is not worth it since with a faily small increase of cost you can make ascended ones, you are better off jumping immidiately on ascended crafting as far as Vipers is concerned.

> @"MikeL.8260" said:

> Best stat for condi build is Vipers but you can only craft those (or get them from PvP/Raids/etc.) and crafting exotic Vipers gears is not worth it since with a faily small increase of cost you can make ascended ones, you are better off jumping immidiately on ascended crafting as far as Vipers is concerned.

Ascended is pretty expensive for new-ish players, but the nice thing about it is that it's account bound. So, as long as you can afford the cost and craft a "safe" stat (e.g. Viper, Berserker - stat sets that are likely to always be useful), even if you end up going another way on your current project, that gear isn't likely to gather dust for very long.

You forgot to mention that it is quite easy to get ascended trinkets with viper (or any other) stat in living season 3.

You can start with exotic carrion/rabid armor and slowly upgrade the pieces to viper ascended (if you get drops from fractals/world bosses/raids or anywhere else you can stat change them). With nightmare/trapper runes and malice sigil you can get decent condi duration.