mAT selling is ON , would Anet take an action or stay silent ?

Odik.4587

> Hear him out? For what? He broke ToS, there’s nothing to hear out. He, and his teammates, deserve to be punished just like any other person would be.

from what hellseth said on his stream the buyer was a long term donor of the pvp scene spending 1k Dollar and more. so after a long time of just giving that guy now asks for a favour in a time the pvp scene is worth nothing and on the ground NOT because of the people involved but because of anet politics and ppls selfesteem problems.

and now a guy gets asked that made money in this game by playing professional meaning that he allrdy got at some point money for what he accomplished in the game. some may say he earned it. cause if u want to have a professional attitude than make sure ppl can live like that. so this guy now sells his acc. whats the difference rly? he sold his lvl of skill and dedication allrdy on tournaments and that just IS a professonal attitude in any branch. so in a time without compensation for a professional attitude he did what he had to do and acted "in character" - true to himself and true to the attitude that gets u to tournaments and win them.

so he cashed out his acc. the only currency left for him for a price that is actually a poor comparison for what he accomplished allrdy in the past officially.

on the other hand u have a thank you to the long term donor and sponsor in times of a shattered pvp scene were that gizmo means nothing rly.

im sorry i have seen worse behaviour for way way less in every other gamemode multiple times.

ofc anet needs to act upon their ToS. anet is the ONLY party who got hurt in that transaction - they need to act to safe face. but the lvl of grieve from uninvolved people in such a fashion is just a huge shtshow and the actual damage.

edit: the example of the car robbing a bank is hilarious. if anything they won a grandprix with a non driver inside the car.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Jace al Thor.6745" said:

> > @"Darlgon.9273" said:

> > > @"Maat.3940" said:

> > > This isn't a small thing at all but so few of you realize the impact that this has on the people involved in the shady behavior. They will return to a game after 3 months (at least the ones that weren't permanently banned) and **they will have lost what they cherished the most: Prestige and Respect.** Once you loose this there is no possible way to get it back, not fully anyway. It really makes you think about how stuff really works and hopefully this has opened the eyes of many to stop Deifying random people.

> >

> > You do realize, with no "naming and shaming", they wont loose either prestige or respect. They will just laugh with their friends the next day after the suspension starts, on their new account. Then, pick up where they left off, when the suspension is up. They tell everyone not their friend, they "took some time off to play another game."

>

> Except we do know at least one that was directly involved and another that more than likely knew it was happening

Except that nobody cares about shadows. You will see this in the coming months. Also, if that is a laughing matter, people have lost their sense of humor or forgot what a good joke feels like.

> @"shinta.8906" said:

> ofc anet needs to act upon their ToS. anet is the ONLY party who got hurt in that transaction. but the lvl of grieve from uninvolved people in such a fashion is just a huge shtshow and the actual damage.

>

You could also say, the only party really hurt by real money trading is Anet, since those sellers and buyers are so dedicated gw2 players and only Anet looses out on revenue. Same bs you just wrote about how some whales "deserve" the title because he pays lots of money to streamers on twitch, and those poor streamers have to get compensated for all the hard work they are doing.

Lets be clear... the reason those gizmos and titles are not worth anything, is BECAUSE of wintrading and rewardselling. Not the other way around. Please keep that straight.

And this sense of entitlement the majority of pvp streamers seems to have in gw2 is just pathetic. Greed destroyed pvp in gw2, its just that easy.

> @"Chris Cleary.8017" said:

> I can't comment on partner status or the partner program, but the partner team has been informed of this action.

Nothing to worry about. Letting obvious infractors keep recieving money while more pudent small-time players get smited is the norm these days in social media.

> @"apharma.3741" said:

> If the person in question had played on his normal account do you think the results of the monthly AT would have been any different? No they wouldn’t.

Yes, they would. One undeserving player would not have earned the win on his account.

Remember, that while the _people_ playing deserved the win, not all _accounts_ did.

It's as if Usain Bolt got paid to register as someone else and won a gold medal for that person. And when caught he'd be explaining that if he ran under his own name he still would have won, so it was perfectly okay.

Yes, it's not as bad as wintrading, but it's stil very, very bad.

> @"apharma.3741" said:

> Yes it’s very unlikely that the rest of the team didn’t know what was going on however they weren’t selling their wins or doing anything they wouldn’t have normally done in the monthly AT. They also weren’t breaking the ToS, only the persons involved in the account sharing.

Match manipulation doesn't cover only intentionally losing. It also covers things like playing on someone else's accont so that someone else would get an undeserved win. Basically, when you act in a way that makes some account win that should not have won if the match was fair it's a match manipulation.

And last time i checked, match manipulation was considered to be breaking of ToS and was a bannable offense.

> @"Astralporing.1957" said:

> > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > If the person in question had played on his normal account do you think the results of the monthly AT would have been any different? No they wouldn’t.

> Yes, they would. One undeserving player would not have earned the win on his account.

> Remember, that while the _people_ playing deserved the win, not all _accounts_ did.

> It's as if Usain Bolt got paid to register as someone else and won a gold medal for that person. And when caught he'd be explaining that if he ran under his own name he still would have won, so it was perfectly okay.

> Yes, it's not as bad as wintrading, but it's stil very, very bad.

>

> > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > Yes it’s very unlikely that the rest of the team didn’t know what was going on however they weren’t selling their wins or doing anything they wouldn’t have normally done in the monthly AT. They also weren’t breaking the ToS, only the persons involved in the account sharing.

> Match manipulation doesn't cover only intentionally losing. It also covers things like playing on someone else's accont so that someone else would get an undeserved win. Basically, when you act in a way that makes some account win that should not have won if the match was fair it's a match manipulation.

> And last time i checked, match manipulation was considered to be breaking of ToS and was a bannable offense.

>

>

The rest of the team that won weren’t breaking TOS or are you challenging that they would have won? That’s the context of the last part you quoted.

As I said assuming guilt through proximity is a very slippery slope.

> @"apharma.3741" said:

> The rest of the team that won weren’t breaking TOS or are you challenging that they would have won? That’s the context of the last part you quoted.

Depends on whether they knew what was going on. Those that did definitely participated in match manipulation.

And it's clear that at least some of them did in fact know.

I would advice stop this hunting on rest of the team . Only 2 of them are at guilt and got benefits from selling that. Noone else . I have a convo with one of them and he was like completely shocked and didnt know about it until he seen forum today. He clearly doesnt deserve any punishment and lose his reputation oh a nice/honest guy/

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> I would advice stop this hunting on rest of the team . Only 2 of them are at guilt and got benefits from selling that. Noone else . I have a convo with one of them and he was like completely shocked and didnt know about it until he seen forum today. He clearly doesnt deserve any punishment and lose his reputation oh a nice/honest guy/

They already have played a daily AT few days before the mAT with the illegal account, so I doubt that anyone of them were truly surprised and rather acted so.

Might be true that the others didn't do something illegal like recieving payments or ingame-Items, but they defintly did know what was going on...

> @"dominik.9721" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > I would advice stop this hunting on rest of the team . Only 2 of them are at guilt and got benefits from selling that. Noone else . I have a convo with one of them and he was like completely shocked and didnt know about it until he seen forum today. He clearly doesnt deserve any punishment and lose his reputation oh a nice/honest guy/

>

> They already have played a daily AT few days before the mAT with the illegal account, so I doubt that anyone of them were truly surprised and rather acted so.

> Might be true that the others didn't do something illegal like recieving payments or ingame-Items, but they defintly did know what was going on...

Mmmm ,misread. Look , You being invited to AT, as 3-4-5 person , you see there Zan Yar Sindrener, as usual .You dont even think to check if they are playing from a real accounts or not .But i thought the same, should had enough QP before playing monthly

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"dominik.9721" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > I would advice stop this hunting on rest of the team . Only 2 of them are at guilt and got benefits from selling that. Noone else . I have a convo with one of them and he was like completely shocked and didnt know about it until he seen forum today. He clearly doesnt deserve any punishment and lose his reputation oh a nice/honest guy/

> >

> > They already have played a daily AT few days before the mAT with the illegal account, so I doubt that anyone of them were truly surprised and rather acted so.

> > Might be true that the others didn't do something illegal like recieving payments or ingame-Items, but they defintly did know what was going on...

>

> Mmmmmm ,can you privately tell me about this accident ? May be its person wasnt there by this time .

If you reffering to their nec, which you prolly do, he is close firend to miaz, who started the whole shitstorm. ;D

> @"dominik.9721" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"dominik.9721" said:

> > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > I would advice stop this hunting on rest of the team . Only 2 of them are at guilt and got benefits from selling that. Noone else . I have a convo with one of them and he was like completely shocked and didnt know about it until he seen forum today. He clearly doesnt deserve any punishment and lose his reputation oh a nice/honest guy/

> > >

> > > They already have played a daily AT few days before the mAT with the illegal account, so I doubt that anyone of them were truly surprised and rather acted so.

> > > Might be true that the others didn't do something illegal like recieving payments or ingame-Items, but they defintly did know what was going on...

> >

> > Mmmmmm ,can you privately tell me about this accident ? May be its person wasnt there by this time .

>

> If you reffering to their nec, which you prolly do, he is close firend to miaz, who started the whole kitten. ;D

I meant guardian actually xD.

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"dominik.9721" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > @"dominik.9721" said:

> > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > I would advice stop this hunting on rest of the team . Only 2 of them are at guilt and got benefits from selling that. Noone else . I have a convo with one of them and he was like completely shocked and didnt know about it until he seen forum today. He clearly doesnt deserve any punishment and lose his reputation oh a nice/honest guy/

> > > >

> > > > They already have played a daily AT few days before the mAT with the illegal account, so I doubt that anyone of them were truly surprised and rather acted so.

> > > > Might be true that the others didn't do something illegal like recieving payments or ingame-Items, but they defintly did know what was going on...

> > >

> > > Mmmmmm ,can you privately tell me about this accident ? May be its person wasnt there by this time .

> >

> > If you reffering to their nec, which you prolly do, he is close firend to miaz, who started the whole kitten. ;D

>

> I meant guardian actually xD.

Well he played with them the daily AT 100%, was against them .

Don't want to blame anyone of them here, but it's impossible they didn't atcually know

> @"dominik.9721" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"dominik.9721" said:

> > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > @"dominik.9721" said:

> > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > I would advice stop this hunting on rest of the team . Only 2 of them are at guilt and got benefits from selling that. Noone else . I have a convo with one of them and he was like completely shocked and didnt know about it until he seen forum today. He clearly doesnt deserve any punishment and lose his reputation oh a nice/honest guy/

> > > > >

> > > > > They already have played a daily AT few days before the mAT with the illegal account, so I doubt that anyone of them were truly surprised and rather acted so.

> > > > > Might be true that the others didn't do something illegal like recieving payments or ingame-Items, but they defintly did know what was going on...

> > > >

> > > > Mmmmmm ,can you privately tell me about this accident ? May be its person wasnt there by this time .

> > >

> > > If you reffering to their nec, which you prolly do, he is close firend to miaz, who started the whole kitten. ;D

> >

> > I meant guardian actually xD.

>

> Well he played with them the daily AT 100%, was against them .

> Don't want to blame anyone of them here, but it's impossible they didn't atcually know

I think he truly didnt know about it . But Sindrener banned people on stream . He pretend he dont know anything and he did nothing :)

> @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> > @"Maat.3940" said:

> > > @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> > > > @"Maat.3940" said:

> > > > This isn't a small thing at all but so few of you realize the impact that this has on the people involved in the shady behavior. They will return to a game after 3 months (at least the ones that weren't permanently banned) and **they will have lost what they cherished the most: Prestige and Respect.** Once you loose this there is no possible way to get it back, not fully anyway. It really makes you think about how stuff really works and hopefully this has opened the eyes of many to stop Deifying random people.

> > >

> > > ? They'll still be better at the game than you. I doubt anyone past Platinum cares about "prestige and respect" CRINGE

> > >

> > > Too many vindicated Silver boners smh

> > I am not even offended. It's cute that you tried to offend me by how good or not good I am at the game :D. I don't care about ranks. I have other more important things that are in my actual interest, generally speaking. It's always funny but sad to see people try to play at the "oh I am better than you cuz I am higher ranked than you". Its like a kindergarten game and you are a Master at it. Uuuh, watch out! That's besides the point and you didn't get it. It's fine, I don't care about that either. Move along and attempt to burn something else please.

> >

>

> Ya carry on with your NAME AND SHAME THEM!! TAKE AWAY THEIR RESPEKKKKK AND PRESTEEEEEEEGE AND EPEEEEEEEEN

>

> and tell me how you don't care about the game again lmfao

I do care about the game. That;s why I am here and took some sort of moral stand which I am well aware of that it's not your favorite and I get that. I respect that. It's just you disrespecting yourself as you butcher the English language and try to insult me on something that cannot be insulted. I care about the game but not about the rank in a way that I would forget myself in the game and disrespect others. It offers me no point of superiority that I am this or that rank, nor inferiority. But I will say that I invite you to play with your little cars now and your friends in the backyard of the kindergarden where adulthood has completely eluded you.

> > @"Knopa.8460" said:

> > > > This isn't a small thing at all but so few of you realize the impact that this has on the people involved in the shady behavior. They will return to a game after 3 months (at least the ones that weren't permanently banned) and **they will have lost what they cherished the most: Prestige and Respect.** Once you loose this there is no possible way to get it back, not fully anyway. It really makes you think about how stuff really works and hopefully this has opened the eyes of many to stop Deifying random people.

> > >

> > > ? They'll still be better at the game than you. I doubt anyone past Platinum cares about "prestige and respect" CRINGE

> > >

> > > Too many vindicated Silver boners smh

> >

> > Some ppl are just not getting whats going on here spreading stupid fanboy statements to the topic. This is not about pvp anymore what they did was an insult to everyone supporting this game. The guys we are talking about were supported by Anet with partnership programm, they were paid to travel around the world and play on paid tournaments with money we spended to support the game. And you come here and spam the topic with nonsence like they are so good in pvp so they can kitten on everyone and everything in the game because all others are silver plebs?

>

> Oh please.

>

> I am not saying that they should not face the consequences. What I am saying is that the vindictive "shaming" of the accused is pathetic. Which let's face it, is what half of the discussion about this problem is about.

>

> Support the game, what did your kitten ever do for the game and community? I don't have a problem at all that they played on separate accounts and won the monthly and I probably "support" the game as much as you, much less than someone high profile like Sindrener. Because no one here should be upset except Anet since these players broke ToS. Other than that, no one had anything cheated from them, the game was fair, all third party players commenting on this conflict need to shut the kitten up about calling for bans and how this is bad enough to be the next Holocaust. This was NO hack, NO wintrade, just legit wins on illegit accounts.

You openly justify account selling sharing and wintrading i guess we need another ban.

> @"Maat.3940" said:

> > @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> > > @"Maat.3940" said:

> > > > @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> > > > > @"Maat.3940" said:

> > > > > This isn't a small thing at all but so few of you realize the impact that this has on the people involved in the shady behavior. They will return to a game after 3 months (at least the ones that weren't permanently banned) and **they will have lost what they cherished the most: Prestige and Respect.** Once you loose this there is no possible way to get it back, not fully anyway. It really makes you think about how stuff really works and hopefully this has opened the eyes of many to stop Deifying random people.

> > > >

> > > > ? They'll still be better at the game than you. I doubt anyone past Platinum cares about "prestige and respect" CRINGE

> > > >

> > > > Too many vindicated Silver boners smh

> > > I am not even offended. It's cute that you tried to offend me by how good or not good I am at the game :D. I don't care about ranks. I have other more important things that are in my actual interest, generally speaking. It's always funny but sad to see people try to play at the "oh I am better than you cuz I am higher ranked than you". Its like a kindergarten game and you are a Master at it. Uuuh, watch out! That's besides the point and you didn't get it. It's fine, I don't care about that either. Move along and attempt to burn something else please.

> > >

> >

> > Ya carry on with your NAME AND SHAME THEM!! TAKE AWAY THEIR RESPEKKKKK AND PRESTEEEEEEEGE AND EPEEEEEEEEN

> >

> > and tell me how you don't care about the game again lmfao

>

> I do care about the game. That;s why I am here and took some sort of moral stand which I am well aware of that it's not your favorite and I get that. I respect that. It's just you disrespecting yourself as you butcher the English language and try to insult me on something that cannot be insulted. I care about the game but not about the rank in a way that I would forget myself in the game and disrespect others. It offers me no point of superiority that I am this or that rank, nor inferiority. But I will say that I invite you to play with your little cars now and your friends in the backyard of the kindergarden where adulthood has completely eluded you.

Yeah that's funny how you're trying to take the high road on this, but the people on that road would not give a shit. Because it's not a conflict for them to handle. This is a conflict for Anet to handle, no one else was wronged but Anet because the players broke Anets ToS. So what the fuck was the point of your comment other than being an emotional, mob mentality "me too" raising of your pitchfork? It's not about skill or rank, it's about why give a shit.

> @"Knopa.8460" said:

> > @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> > > @"Knopa.8460" said:

> > > > @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> > > > > @"Maat.3940" said:

> > > > > This isn't a small thing at all but so few of you realize the impact that this has on the people involved in the shady behavior. They will return to a game after 3 months (at least the ones that weren't permanently banned) and **they will have lost what they cherished the most: Prestige and Respect.** Once you loose this there is no possible way to get it back, not fully anyway. It really makes you think about how stuff really works and hopefully this has opened the eyes of many to stop Deifying random people.

> > > >

> > > > ? They'll still be better at the game than you. I doubt anyone past Platinum cares about "prestige and respect" CRINGE

> > > >

> > > > Too many vindicated Silver boners smh

> > >

> > > Some ppl are just not getting whats going on here spreading stupid fanboy statements to the topic. This is not about pvp anymore what they did was an insult to everyone supporting this game. The guys we are talking about were supported by Anet with partnership programm, they were paid to travel around the world and play on paid tournaments with money we spended to support the game. And you come here and spam the topic with nonsence like they are so good in pvp so they can kitten on everyone and everything in the game because all others are silver plebs?

> >

> > Oh please.

> >

> > I am not saying that they should not face the consequences. What I am saying is that the vindictive "shaming" of the accused is pathetic. Which let's face it, is what half of the discussion about this problem is about.

> >

> > Support the game, what did your kitten ever do for the game and community? I don't have a problem at all that they played on separate accounts and won the monthly and I probably "support" the game as much as you, much less than someone high profile like Sindrener. Because no one here should be upset except Anet since these players broke ToS. Other than that, no one had anything cheated from them, the game was fair, all third party players commenting on this conflict need to shut the kitten up about calling for bans and how this is bad enough to be the next Holocaust. This was NO hack, NO wintrade, just legit wins on illegit accounts.

>

> You openly promote account selling sharing and wintrading i guess we need another ban.

Am I talking to a chat bot?

> > @"Maat.3940" said:

> > > > > @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> > > > > > @"Maat.3940" said:

> > > > > > This isn't a small thing at all but so few of you realize the impact that this has on the people involved in the shady behavior. They will return to a game after 3 months (at least the ones that weren't permanently banned) and **they will have lost what they cherished the most: Prestige and Respect.** Once you loose this there is no possible way to get it back, not fully anyway. It really makes you think about how stuff really works and hopefully this has opened the eyes of many to stop Deifying random people.

> > > > >

> > > > > ? They'll still be better at the game than you. I doubt anyone past Platinum cares about "prestige and respect" CRINGE

> > > > >

> > > > > Too many vindicated Silver boners smh

> > > > I am not even offended. It's cute that you tried to offend me by how good or not good I am at the game :D. I don't care about ranks. I have other more important things that are in my actual interest, generally speaking. It's always funny but sad to see people try to play at the "oh I am better than you cuz I am higher ranked than you". Its like a kindergarten game and you are a Master at it. Uuuh, watch out! That's besides the point and you didn't get it. It's fine, I don't care about that either. Move along and attempt to burn something else please.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Ya carry on with your NAME AND SHAME THEM!! TAKE AWAY THEIR RESPEKKKKK AND PRESTEEEEEEEGE AND EPEEEEEEEEN

> > >

> > > and tell me how you don't care about the game again lmfao

> >

> > I do care about the game. That;s why I am here and took some sort of moral stand which I am well aware of that it's not your favorite and I get that. I respect that. It's just you disrespecting yourself as you butcher the English language and try to insult me on something that cannot be insulted. I care about the game but not about the rank in a way that I would forget myself in the game and disrespect others. It offers me no point of superiority that I am this or that rank, nor inferiority. But I will say that I invite you to play with your little cars now and your friends in the backyard of the kindergarden where adulthood has completely eluded you.

>

> Yeah that's funny how you're trying to take the high road on this, but the people on that road would not give a kitten. Because it's not a conflict for them to handle. This is a conflict for Anet to handle, no one else was wronged but Anet because the players broke Anets ToS. So what the kitten was the point of your comment other than being an emotional, mob mentality "me too" raising of your pitchfork? It's not about skill or rank, it's about why give a kitten.

Yeah. You are actually right here. No joke. I don't normally comment but something did move me to do just that and I am not like happy about it. Look what sort of shit conversation I've started. But that's only teaching me to keep away from this sort of stuff. So yeah, thank you honestly. You are right.

These players are no longer getting payed by Anet so they turned to the PvE community for support XD.

* Remove Gold rewards and bring back RL cash winnings like how it was before.

* Remove titles so no one can "buy" an AT award anymore.

* Transfer current AT rewards to the sPvP Season (it needed better rewards anyways)

* Cheating players will have their sPvP toons perma dishonored, sPvP gold removed and season titles castrated from their carcass.

All Problems Solved

> > @"Maat.3940" said:

> > > > > @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> > > > > > @"Maat.3940" said:

> > > > > > This isn't a small thing at all but so few of you realize the impact that this has on the people involved in the shady behavior. They will return to a game after 3 months (at least the ones that weren't permanently banned) and **they will have lost what they cherished the most: Prestige and Respect.** Once you loose this there is no possible way to get it back, not fully anyway. It really makes you think about how stuff really works and hopefully this has opened the eyes of many to stop Deifying random people.

> > > > >

> > > > > ? They'll still be better at the game than you. I doubt anyone past Platinum cares about "prestige and respect" CRINGE

> > > > >

> > > > > Too many vindicated Silver boners smh

> > > > I am not even offended. It's cute that you tried to offend me by how good or not good I am at the game :D. I don't care about ranks. I have other more important things that are in my actual interest, generally speaking. It's always funny but sad to see people try to play at the "oh I am better than you cuz I am higher ranked than you". Its like a kindergarten game and you are a Master at it. Uuuh, watch out! That's besides the point and you didn't get it. It's fine, I don't care about that either. Move along and attempt to burn something else please.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Ya carry on with your NAME AND SHAME THEM!! TAKE AWAY THEIR RESPEKKKKK AND PRESTEEEEEEEGE AND EPEEEEEEEEN

> > >

> > > and tell me how you don't care about the game again lmfao

> >

> > I do care about the game. That;s why I am here and took some sort of moral stand which I am well aware of that it's not your favorite and I get that. I respect that. It's just you disrespecting yourself as you butcher the English language and try to insult me on something that cannot be insulted. I care about the game but not about the rank in a way that I would forget myself in the game and disrespect others. It offers me no point of superiority that I am this or that rank, nor inferiority. But I will say that I invite you to play with your little cars now and your friends in the backyard of the kindergarden where adulthood has completely eluded you.

>

> Yeah that's funny how you're trying to take the high road on this, but the people on that road would not give a kitten. Because it's not a conflict for them to handle. This is a conflict for Anet to handle, no one else was wronged but Anet because the players broke Anets ToS. So what the kitten was the point of your comment other than being an emotional, mob mentality "me too" raising of your pitchfork? It's not about skill or rank, it's about why give a kitten.

I can speak for myself only here. I don't care about pvp. But I love watching mob justice, especially when "celebrities" are involved.

> @"Saiyan.1704" said:

> These players are no longer getting payed by Anet so they turned to the PvE community for support XD.

>

> * Remove Gold rewards and bring back RL cash winnings like how it was before.

> * Remove titles so no one can "buy" an AT award anymore.

> * Transfer current AT rewards to the sPvP Season (it needed better rewards anyways)

> * Cheating players will have their sPvP toons perma dishonored, sPvP gold removed and season titles castrated from their carcass.

>

> All Problem Solved.

Why not just remove these players instead ?

Personally, I'm disappointed that so much attention was paid to this and nothing has been done about win traders instead.

If that team had played on their own accounts, the outcome would have been the same. The only difference is in who got the rewards/credit, and that affects no one but the 5 people involved. :/