mAT selling is ON , would Anet take an action or stay silent ?

Odik.4587

> @"Knopa.8460" said:

> > @"Saiyan.1704" said:

> > These players are no longer getting payed by Anet so they turned to the PvE community for support XD.

> >

> > * Remove Gold rewards and bring back RL cash winnings like how it was before.

> > * Remove titles so no one can "buy" an AT award anymore.

> > * Transfer current AT rewards to the sPvP Season (it needed better rewards anyways)

> > * Cheating players will have their sPvP toons perma dishonored, sPvP gold removed and season titles castrated from their carcass.

> >

> > All Problem Solved.

>

> Why not just remove these players instead ?

On the #4 suggestion? Anet has never deleted a PvP player (other than a hacker) before so figured a perma dishonor would suffice :p

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Saiyan.1704" said:

> > @"Knopa.8460" said:

> > > @"Saiyan.1704" said:

> > > These players are no longer getting payed by Anet so they turned to the PvE community for support XD.

> > >

> > > * Remove Gold rewards and bring back RL cash winnings like how it was before.

> > > * Remove titles so no one can "buy" an AT award anymore.

> > > * Transfer current AT rewards to the sPvP Season (it needed better rewards anyways)

> > > * Cheating players will have their sPvP toons perma dishonored, sPvP gold removed and season titles castrated from their carcass.

> > >

> > > All Problem Solved.

> >

> > Why not just remove these players instead ?

>

> On the #4 suggestion? Anet has never deleted a PvP player (other than a hacker) before so figured a perma dishonor would suffice :p

Not only on the 4 on 1 2 even more

> @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> > > @"Maat.3940" said:

> > > > @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> > > > > @"Maat.3940" said:

> > > > > > @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> > > > > > > @"Maat.3940" said:

> > > > > > > This isn't a small thing at all but so few of you realize the impact that this has on the people involved in the shady behavior. They will return to a game after 3 months (at least the ones that weren't permanently banned) and **they will have lost what they cherished the most: Prestige and Respect.** Once you loose this there is no possible way to get it back, not fully anyway. It really makes you think about how stuff really works and hopefully this has opened the eyes of many to stop Deifying random people.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ? They'll still be better at the game than you. I doubt anyone past Platinum cares about "prestige and respect" CRINGE

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Too many vindicated Silver boners smh

> > > > > I am not even offended. It's cute that you tried to offend me by how good or not good I am at the game :D. I don't care about ranks. I have other more important things that are in my actual interest, generally speaking. It's always funny but sad to see people try to play at the "oh I am better than you cuz I am higher ranked than you". Its like a kindergarten game and you are a Master at it. Uuuh, watch out! That's besides the point and you didn't get it. It's fine, I don't care about that either. Move along and attempt to burn something else please.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Ya carry on with your NAME AND SHAME THEM!! TAKE AWAY THEIR RESPEKKKKK AND PRESTEEEEEEEGE AND EPEEEEEEEEN

> > > >

> > > > and tell me how you don't care about the game again lmfao

> > >

> > > I do care about the game. That;s why I am here and took some sort of moral stand which I am well aware of that it's not your favorite and I get that. I respect that. It's just you disrespecting yourself as you butcher the English language and try to insult me on something that cannot be insulted. I care about the game but not about the rank in a way that I would forget myself in the game and disrespect others. It offers me no point of superiority that I am this or that rank, nor inferiority. But I will say that I invite you to play with your little cars now and your friends in the backyard of the kindergarden where adulthood has completely eluded you.

> >

> > Yeah that's funny how you're trying to take the high road on this, but the people on that road would not give a kitten. Because it's not a conflict for them to handle. This is a conflict for Anet to handle, no one else was wronged but Anet because the players broke Anets ToS. So what the kitten was the point of your comment other than being an emotional, mob mentality "me too" raising of your pitchfork? It's not about skill or rank, it's about why give a kitten.

>

> I can speak for myself only here. I don't care about pvp. But I love watching mob justice, especially when "celebrities" are involved.

Without mob justice they would't even be banned for the stuff now.

> @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> The PvP statues in the heart of the mists still need to be removed if you ask me, or put a basket on them like they did to the balthazar statue in Amnoon.

Nawww have a GARGANTUAN sausage growing out of their foreheads and a pair of coconuts hanging off their chins for all to see and mock/laugh at. ;)

> @"Devilman.1532" said:

> > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > The PvP statues in the heart of the mists still need to be removed if you ask me, or put a basket on them like they did to the balthazar statue in Amnoon.

>

> Nawww have a GARGANTUAN sausage growing out of their foreheads and a pair of coconuts hanging off their chins for all to see and mock/laugh at. ;)

>

Better yet, tie chains to them like they're being bonded together awaiting for trial. Some one bring me our in-game artist.

> @"Saiyan.1704" said:

> > @"Devilman.1532" said:

> > > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > The PvP statues in the heart of the mists still need to be removed if you ask me, or put a basket on them like they did to the balthazar statue in Amnoon.

> >

> > Nawww have a GARGANTUAN sausage growing out of their foreheads and a pair of coconuts hanging off their chins for all to see and mock/laugh at. ;)

> >

>

> Better yet, tie chains to them like they're being bonded together awaiting for trial. Some one bring me our in-game artist.

Make them a chain gang walking around heart of the mists with a broom in their hands cleaning up the mess other people leave behind :D

Anet can call Sheriff Arpaio and ask him for advice to make it look as realistic as possible

> Quite the contrary. More people would play seasons if there were more season rewards you can grind for.

agreed, what can i buy with current currency anyways that worth a darn? Nada besides items needed to make my legendary, This would make things Better and Fun....

> > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > Well, he is back in the game with a different account, just played against him. Apart from the titles, he still earned some money in the end.

>

> Who would have thought. PvP players are not very attached to their accounts

Yeah banning one account when they have multiple is just so effective. They should have done a temporary IP ban but even thats not 100%

It is easy for Anet to find all their accounts (they get linked based on the hardware used, hardware got serial numbers and such), anet accidently perm banned all my accounts twice already in one go.

So they deliberately decided that only punishing their main accounts is enough in this case

> It is easy for Anet to find all their accounts (they get linked based on the hardware used, hardware got serial numbers and such), anet accidently perm banned all my accounts twice already in one go.

> So they deliberately decided that only punishing their main accounts is enough in this case

They basically didnt ban him. Moral of the story is this sort of thing is OK as anet did no punishment. I know someone who will probably do it next tournament after seeing it has no punishment if you have more than 1 account (like most do)

> @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> Well, he is back in the game with a different account, just played against him. Apart from the titles, he still earned some money in the end.

And my point is sadly proven from earlier in the thread. ANet, these guys are literally laughing at you.

Do you hear that sound? That's the sound of them chewing while they eat your lunch. Just plain old walking up to you at the cafeteria table, smacking you in the mouth, taking your tater tots and guzzling your chocolate milk.

This guy in particular should change his character's name on the alt account he is playing to Daniel Plainview from the movie There Will be Blood. Why? Because he......

DRINKS YOUR MILKSHAKE! HE DRINKS IT UP! *SLLLLUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRP*