I'll buy these for a dollar!

If things like:

Aetherblade light armor skin

Permanent Noble's Folly Pass

Mask of the Queen

Were to appear on black lion sales, I reckon some gems would get bought and spent, at least on this end ;)

Just throwing down my 3 cents as i feel i'll grow old and senile before these 3 appear in gemstore again...

They could add them to the black lion statuette store. Last I checked the Flamewalker, Flamekissed, and Flamewrath armor from the gem shop were available for 30 statuettes each set.

You're guaranteed 1 statuette from each black lion chest, with a random chance to get more. Double-click the statuette to open the store.

30 keys for those armors (less if you get a few extra when opening chests). But still, a bundle of 25 keys goes fro 2,100 gems, and the armor sets were sold for around 800 gems each directly from the gem shop.

So if they added the Aetherblade armor sets for black lion statuettes, it would ultimately cost more than twice the amount compared to buying directly from the gem shop if available. And I think this is where some players would have a problem with their business practices. But at least it would be a way to get the skins.