Returning player interested in WvWvW

bearcow.2907

Glad to hear. I used to run with a group called tempest wolves on sanctum of Rall, but I doubt anyone remembers those days. Is there still a large difference in the different realms when it comes to performance and consistency in numbers, or have things evened out some?

> @"bearcow.2907" said:

> Glad to hear. I used to run with a group called tempest wolves on sanctum of Rall, but I doubt anyone remembers those days. Is there still a large difference in the different realms when it comes to performance and consistency in numbers, or have things evened out some?

based on your timezone, you can check wvwstats.com and click timezone to see.

activity is based on who they are fighting right now.

> @"bearcow.2907" said:

> Glad to hear. I used to run with a group called tempest wolves on sanctum of Rall, but I doubt anyone remembers those days. Is there still a large difference in the different realms when it comes to performance and consistency in numbers, or have things evened out some?

Its even worse, population overall has declined a lot since those halcyon days of BG/SOR/JQ in T1 (I was on SOR then as well), and there has been a lot of band wagon jumping leaving BG significantly larger than any other server. They also reduced the number of tiers and the smallest servers get linked to larger servers every 8 weeks.

> Its even worse, population overall has declined a lot since those halcyon days of BG/SOR/JQ in T1 (I was on SOR then as well), and there has been a lot of band wagon jumping leaving BG significantly larger than any other server. They also reduced the number of tiers and the smallest servers get linked to larger servers every 8 weeks.

Ok so at least one thing remains the same lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...