Prediction for Meta of Next Season

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Devilman.1532" said:

> so Firebrand while beaten to death by stupid ANet doesn't even make your list? lol

I see no reason to add it above trash tier. It have no reliable damage, and it only is a moderate support with a right team, yet it still falls in a second in this burst meta. Even core guardian is better.

> @"Regon Phoenix.8215" said:

> > @"Devilman.1532" said:

> > so Firebrand while beaten to death by stupid ANet doesn't even make your list? lol

>

> I see no reason to add it above trash tier. It have no reliable damage, and it only is a moderate support with a right team, yet it still falls in a second in this burst meta. Even core guardian is better.

LMAO... Firebrand Mantra Bunker... Its not there to do damage. Its not moderate support even with the nerfs its just now in line with pother builds. It was silly OP before that. I have been playing it since PoF dropped and as of yesterday it doesn't "fall in a second" in this "burst meta". Not at all if a player has any skill. You clearly have zero knowledge of the class/build. You making this kind of statement invalidates your "list" entirely.

If you doubt me come find me in game after 7pm EST and ill be happy to show you. :) Cheers.

> @"Devilman.1532" said:

> > @"Regon Phoenix.8215" said:

> > > @"Devilman.1532" said:

> > > so Firebrand while beaten to death by stupid ANet doesn't even make your list? lol

> >

> > I see no reason to add it above trash tier. It have no reliable damage, and it only is a moderate support with a right team, yet it still falls in a second in this burst meta. Even core guardian is better.

>

> LMAO... Firebrand Mantra Bunker... Its not there to do damage. Its not moderate support even with the nerfs its just now in line with pother builds. It was silly OP before that. I have been playing it since PoF dropped and as of yesterday it doesn't "fall in a second" in this "burst meta". Not at all if a player has any skill. You clearly have zero knowledge of the class/build. You making this kind of statement invalidates your "list" entirely.

>

> If you doubt me come find me in game after 7pm EST and ill be happy to show you. :) Cheers.

>

You can play any unker with it, it still dies in one sec to mesmer's burst. And by OP you mean what? Not getting instantly ddowned with lots of support from other teammates? Well, if you don't fall in a second, then you are playing against very bad opponents, because any mesmer have all the tool he/she needs to one-shot firebrand from stealth instantly.

Also, if you have more than zero knowledge of the class/build, then i will see you in the top ladder of pvp next season, right? Because firebrand is "silly OP" after all, right?

> > > @"Regon Phoenix.8215" said:

> > > > @"Devilman.1532" said:

> > > > so Firebrand while beaten to death by stupid ANet doesn't even make your list? lol

> > >

> > > I see no reason to add it above trash tier. It have no reliable damage, and it only is a moderate support with a right team, yet it still falls in a second in this burst meta. Even core guardian is better.

> >

> > LMAO... Firebrand Mantra Bunker... Its not there to do damage. Its not moderate support even with the nerfs its just now in line with pother builds. It was silly OP before that. I have been playing it since PoF dropped and as of yesterday it doesn't "fall in a second" in this "burst meta". Not at all if a player has any skill. You clearly have zero knowledge of the class/build. You making this kind of statement invalidates your "list" entirely.

> >

> > If you doubt me come find me in game after 7pm EST and ill be happy to show you. :) Cheers.

> >

>

> You can play any unker with it, it still dies in one sec to mesmer's burst. And by OP you mean what? Not getting instantly ddowned with lots of support from other teammates? Well, if you don't fall in a second, then you are playing against very bad opponents, because any mesmer have all the tool he/she needs to one-shot firebrand from stealth instantly.

> Also, if you have more than zero knowledge of the class/build, then i will see you in the top ladder of pvp next season, right? Because firebrand is "silly OP" after all, right?

What is an "unker" anyhow.... "it still dies in one sec to mesmer's burst. " - Hyperbole much? Youre clearly just another person over the top QQing about Mesmer. We have a thousand threads on here about that. Yes Mesmer is way over tuned but they downt one shot support bunker builds or really anyone else if you have a grasp of whento use your skills afforded to your build.

"And by OP you mean what? Not getting instantly downed with lots of support from other teammates?" - I didn't say it IS OP I said it WAS OP. Learn to read before you get all emotional. Fireband bunker was way overtuned heal and sustain wise.

"Well, if you don't fall in a second, then you are playing against very bad opponents, because any mesmer have all the tool he/she needs to one-shot firebrand from stealth instantly." - Sigh....... you never made it out of bronze or silver did you in previous seasons did you? If you really think this is going to be the case across the board then I suggest you uninstall now. Mesmer while now idiot OP and faceroll will not be 1 shot gods this season. If so then PvP as a mode is over.

"Also, if you have more than zero knowledge of the class/build, then i will see you in the top ladder of pvp next season, right? Because firebrand is "silly OP" after all, right?"-

Well I don't win trade and match manipulate so I doubt ill be top 25 lol, but ill be top 250 for sure. It's not silly OP as I said earlier. IT WAS. Please again work on reading comprehension skills.

Come find me later Ill be on the toon The One Man Gang. If you can "One shot" me when I'm at full health and at full CDs 5 times in a row as your mesmer I will give you 499g (wouldn't want to set off the gold mail alarm detector!)

Until then that is all.

Cheers.

> @"Devilman.1532" said:

> What is an "unker" anyhow....

Same thing as bunker. There is game terminology for bruiser, and all other variations are just silly.

> @"Devilman.1532" said:

> Hyperbole much? Youre clearly just another person over the top QQing about Mesmer. We have a thousand threads on here about that. Yes Mesmer is way over tuned but they downt one shot support bunker builds or really anyone else if you have a grasp of whento use your skills afforded to your build.

And you just lost all your credibility. Good day to you, bye.

> > What is an "unker" anyhow....

>

> Same thing as bunker. There is game terminology for bruiser, and all other variations are just silly.

>

> > Hyperbole much? Youre clearly just another person over the top QQing about Mesmer. We have a thousand threads on here about that. Yes Mesmer is way over tuned but they downt one shot support bunker builds or really anyone else if you have a grasp of whento use your skills afforded to your build.

>

> And you just lost all your credibility. Good day to you, bye.

No one uses that terminology. What planet are you from? As to your second statement... I'll take that as you tapping out since you have nothing beyond "I'm right you lose FU bye". Put your gold where your mouth is kiddo.

Potatoes gonna Potate I guess...

> @"Devilman.1532" said:

> > > What is an "unker" anyhow....

> >

> > Same thing as bunker. There is game terminology for bruiser, and all other variations are just silly.

> >

> > > Hyperbole much? Youre clearly just another person over the top QQing about Mesmer. We have a thousand threads on here about that. Yes Mesmer is way over tuned but they downt one shot support bunker builds or really anyone else if you have a grasp of whento use your skills afforded to your build.

> >

> > And you just lost all your credibility. Good day to you, bye.

>

> No one uses that terminology. What planet are you from? As to your second statement... I'll take that as you tapping out since you have nothing beyond "I'm right you lose FU bye". Put your gold where your mouth is kiddo.

>

> Potatoes gonna Potate I guess...

Nah, but there is no reason or a way to ague with a person who claims he can survive 20K single hit as a guardian without knowing about it coming. You are simply beyond reasoning and i am simply not gonna waste time arguing with such person.

> > > > What is an "unker" anyhow....

> > >

> > > Same thing as bunker. There is game terminology for bruiser, and all other variations are just silly.

> > >

> > > > Hyperbole much? Youre clearly just another person over the top QQing about Mesmer. We have a thousand threads on here about that. Yes Mesmer is way over tuned but they downt one shot support bunker builds or really anyone else if you have a grasp of whento use your skills afforded to your build.

> > >

> > > And you just lost all your credibility. Good day to you, bye.

> >

> > No one uses that terminology. What planet are you from? As to your second statement... I'll take that as you tapping out since you have nothing beyond "I'm right you lose FU bye". Put your gold where your mouth is kiddo.

> >

> > Potatoes gonna Potate I guess...

>

> Nah, but there is no reason or a way to ague with a person who claims he can survive 20K single hit as a guardian without knowing about it coming. You are simply beyond reasoning and i am simply not gonna waste time arguing with such person.

*20k single hit*

Made my day.

Please tell me how a Mesmer can hit 20K in a single hit. Please.

Oh wait. You also are getting 25K DJ’d by Deadeyes. Forgot about that. Excuse me. You gave me a good laugh.

> @"Imperadordf.2687" said:

> > > > @"Regon Phoenix.8215" said:

> > > > > @"Devilman.1532" said:

> > > > > What is an "unker" anyhow....

> > > >

> > > > Same thing as bunker. There is game terminology for bruiser, and all other variations are just silly.

> > > >

> > > > > Hyperbole much? Youre clearly just another person over the top QQing about Mesmer. We have a thousand threads on here about that. Yes Mesmer is way over tuned but they downt one shot support bunker builds or really anyone else if you have a grasp of whento use your skills afforded to your build.

> > > >

> > > > And you just lost all your credibility. Good day to you, bye.

> > >

> > > No one uses that terminology. What planet are you from? As to your second statement... I'll take that as you tapping out since you have nothing beyond "I'm right you lose FU bye". Put your gold where your mouth is kiddo.

> > >

> > > Potatoes gonna Potate I guess...

> >

> > Nah, but there is no reason or a way to ague with a person who claims he can survive 20K single hit as a guardian without knowing about it coming. You are simply beyond reasoning and i am simply not gonna waste time arguing with such person.

>

> *20k single hit*

>

> Made my day.

>

> Please tell me how a Mesmer can hit 20K in a single hit. Please.

>

> Oh wait. You also are getting 25K DJ’d by Deadeyes. Forgot about that. Excuse me. You gave me a good laugh.

Greatsword + clones in stealth + shatter.

Also, yeah, Deadeye's DJ is dumb and broken, but it will most likely get nerfed on next balance path and thief already got some nerfs during pvp/pve split, so logic would dictate that deadeye will drop from top to viable tier.

But as title suggest: this is only a prediction.

> Oh wait. You also are getting 25K DJ’d by Deadeyes. Forgot about that. Excuse me. You gave me a good laugh.

At least Deadeye players have a legit excuse. They can say yea it hits for 25k but Deadeye has no defense. Mesmer on the other hand....leaps, portal, evades for days, stun break while cced, stealth, clones. Yeah....

> > > > What is an "unker" anyhow....

> > >

> > > Same thing as bunker. There is game terminology for bruiser, and all other variations are just silly.

> > >

> > > > Hyperbole much? Youre clearly just another person over the top QQing about Mesmer. We have a thousand threads on here about that. Yes Mesmer is way over tuned but they downt one shot support bunker builds or really anyone else if you have a grasp of whento use your skills afforded to your build.

> > >

> > > And you just lost all your credibility. Good day to you, bye.

> >

> > No one uses that terminology. What planet are you from? As to your second statement... I'll take that as you tapping out since you have nothing beyond "I'm right you lose FU bye". Put your gold where your mouth is kiddo.

> >

> > Potatoes gonna Potate I guess...

>

> Nah, but there is no reason or a way to ague with a person who claims he can survive 20K single hit as a guardian without knowing about it coming. You are simply beyond reasoning and i am simply not gonna waste time arguing with such person.

Ok junior. 499g bet stands. Get on your Mesmer and one shot kill my Firebrand Mantra Bunker build with your "OMG 20K STEALTH HEADSHOT" 5 times in a row and the gold is yours. If I win? There is no *if*. lol.. anyway pal I'll be waiting. Should be easy money right? ;) I mean if I win you'll pay me wont you? I'm sure you have the gold right?

Me thinks this guy is one of those QQers from last couple seasons when FB/Scourge ruled the meta and he has residual salt from not being able to win 2 on 1 ones on points vs a FB and/or got monkey stomped by the two together. ;)

> > > >

> > > > Same thing as bunker. There is game terminology for bruiser, and all other variations are just silly.

> > > >

> > > > > Hyperbole much? Youre clearly just another person over the top QQing about Mesmer. We have a thousand threads on here about that. Yes Mesmer is way over tuned but they downt one shot support bunker builds or really anyone else if you have a grasp of whento use your skills afforded to your build.

> > > >

> > >

> > > No one uses that terminology. What planet are you from? As to your second statement... I'll take that as you tapping out since you have nothing beyond "I'm right you lose FU bye". Put your gold where your mouth is kiddo.

> > >

> >

> > Nah, but there is no reason or a way to ague with a person who claims he can survive 20K single hit as a guardian without knowing about it coming. You are simply beyond reasoning and i am simply not gonna waste time arguing with such person.

>

> *20k single hit*

>

> Made my day.

>

> Please tell me how a Mesmer can hit 20K in a single hit. Please.

>

Say it with me folks, all together now, The OP has a ...... *L2P ISSUE!*

sorry couldn't help it ;)

> > @"Imperadordf.2687" said:

> > > > > @"Regon Phoenix.8215" said:

> > > > > > @"Devilman.1532" said:

> > > > > > What is an "unker" anyhow....

> > > > >

> > > > > Same thing as bunker. There is game terminology for bruiser, and all other variations are just silly.

> > > > >

> > > > > > Hyperbole much? Youre clearly just another person over the top QQing about Mesmer. We have a thousand threads on here about that. Yes Mesmer is way over tuned but they downt one shot support bunker builds or really anyone else if you have a grasp of whento use your skills afforded to your build.

> > > > >

> > > > > And you just lost all your credibility. Good day to you, bye.

> > > >

> > > > No one uses that terminology. What planet are you from? As to your second statement... I'll take that as you tapping out since you have nothing beyond "I'm right you lose FU bye". Put your gold where your mouth is kiddo.

> > > >

> > > > Potatoes gonna Potate I guess...

> > >

> > > Nah, but there is no reason or a way to ague with a person who claims he can survive 20K single hit as a guardian without knowing about it coming. You are simply beyond reasoning and i am simply not gonna waste time arguing with such person.

> >

> > *20k single hit*

> >

> > Made my day.

> >

> > Please tell me how a Mesmer can hit 20K in a single hit. Please.

> >

> > Oh wait. You also are getting 25K DJ’d by Deadeyes. Forgot about that. Excuse me. You gave me a good laugh.

>

> Greatsword + clones in stealth + shatter.

1 - This isn’t a *single hit*

2 - What you mentioned won’t even hit more than 10K with a full offensive build.

3 - The real “One shot burst” is like 10 skills.

> Also, yeah, Deadeye's DJ is dumb and broken, but it will most likely get nerfed on next balance path and thief already got some nerfs during pvp/pve split, so logic would dictate that deadeye will drop from top to viable tier.

> But as title suggest: this is only a prediction.

I am really tired of people claiming how OP Deadeye is. I mean, how? How are you getting hit? I am really clueless sometimes.

Deadeye isn’t even near Top tier. As far as I know the only person who could get higher than Plat 2 with Deadeye was Hitzer. The only one.

@Aza:

Dont need to use a broken mechanic to escuse that another isn´t as broken as anotherone ;)

and yes DE has other weaknesses, but i also want to see that all instant dmg get´s redused on a bether lvl (ok the dmg of DE isn´t that "insant" if you want the 25k dmg)

If we are lucky the deadeye will get another rolle then only being the 1shot/highburst thief. I mean he has the potential to immobilise (Spotter's Shot) at teamfights and help teammates to hit enermies far bether.

If we use this point as a teamfight controll build:

-finishing himself enermies that leave the fight or runs too far away from theyr support

- helping own mates by using immo, stealthrezz, or a small burst to let enermies play more defensive

The DE woud not replace other roles too much

> @"Devilman.1532" said:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

> Ok junior. 499g bet stands. Get on your Mesmer and one shot kill my Firebrand Mantra Bunker build with your "OMG 20K STEALTH HEADSHOT" 5 times in a row and the gold is yours. If I win? There is no *if*. lol.. anyway pal I'll be waiting. Should be easy money right? ;) I mean if I win you'll pay me wont you? I'm sure you have the gold right?

>

> Me thinks this guy is one of those QQers from last couple seasons when FB/Scourge ruled the meta and he has residual salt from not being able to win 2 on 1 ones on points vs a FB and/or got monkey stomped by the two together. ;)

Can't argue with unreasonable people.

> > > > > @"Regon Phoenix.8215" said:

> > > > > > What is an "unker" anyhow....

> > > > >

> > > > > Same thing as bunker. There is game terminology for bruiser, and all other variations are just silly.

> > > > >

> > > > > > Hyperbole much? Youre clearly just another person over the top QQing about Mesmer. We have a thousand threads on here about that. Yes Mesmer is way over tuned but they downt one shot support bunker builds or really anyone else if you have a grasp of whento use your skills afforded to your build.

> > > > >

> > > > > And you just lost all your credibility. Good day to you, bye.

> > > >

> > > > No one uses that terminology. What planet are you from? As to your second statement... I'll take that as you tapping out since you have nothing beyond "I'm right you lose FU bye". Put your gold where your mouth is kiddo.

> > > >

> > > > Potatoes gonna Potate I guess...

> > >

> > > Nah, but there is no reason or a way to ague with a person who claims he can survive 20K single hit as a guardian without knowing about it coming. You are simply beyond reasoning and i am simply not gonna waste time arguing with such person.

> >

> > Ok junior. 499g bet stands. Get on your Mesmer and one shot kill my Firebrand Mantra Bunker build with your "OMG 20K STEALTH HEADSHOT" 5 times in a row and the gold is yours. If I win? There is no *if*. lol.. anyway pal I'll be waiting. Should be easy money right? ;) I mean if I win you'll pay me wont you? I'm sure you have the gold right?

> >

> > Me thinks this guy is one of those QQers from last couple seasons when FB/Scourge ruled the meta and he has residual salt from not being able to win 2 on 1 ones on points vs a FB and/or got monkey stomped by the two together. ;)

>

> Can't argue with unreasonable people.

you just cant help yourself can you? lol this is bad comedy at this point... No one here is being unreasonable but you. You cant seem to grasp simple concepts. You don't seem to understand what constitutes "one hit" or basic class mechanics. Come on man stop embarrassing yourself.

in 3....2....1.....

> @"Devilman.1532" said:

> > > > > > @"Regon Phoenix.8215" said:

> > > > > > > @"Devilman.1532" said:

> > > > > > > What is an "unker" anyhow....

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Same thing as bunker. There is game terminology for bruiser, and all other variations are just silly.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > @"Devilman.1532" said:

> > > > > > > Hyperbole much? Youre clearly just another person over the top QQing about Mesmer. We have a thousand threads on here about that. Yes Mesmer is way over tuned but they downt one shot support bunker builds or really anyone else if you have a grasp of whento use your skills afforded to your build.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And you just lost all your credibility. Good day to you, bye.

> > > > >

> > > > > No one uses that terminology. What planet are you from? As to your second statement... I'll take that as you tapping out since you have nothing beyond "I'm right you lose FU bye". Put your gold where your mouth is kiddo.

> > > > >

> > > > > Potatoes gonna Potate I guess...

> > > >

> > > > Nah, but there is no reason or a way to ague with a person who claims he can survive 20K single hit as a guardian without knowing about it coming. You are simply beyond reasoning and i am simply not gonna waste time arguing with such person.

> > >

> > > Ok junior. 499g bet stands. Get on your Mesmer and one shot kill my Firebrand Mantra Bunker build with your "OMG 20K STEALTH HEADSHOT" 5 times in a row and the gold is yours. If I win? There is no *if*. lol.. anyway pal I'll be waiting. Should be easy money right? ;) I mean if I win you'll pay me wont you? I'm sure you have the gold right?

> > >

> > > Me thinks this guy is one of those QQers from last couple seasons when FB/Scourge ruled the meta and he has residual salt from not being able to win 2 on 1 ones on points vs a FB and/or got monkey stomped by the two together. ;)

> >

> > Can't argue with unreasonable people.

>

> you just cant help yourself can you? lol this is bad comedy at this point... No one here is being unreasonable but you. You cant seem to grasp simple concepts. You don't seem to understand what constitutes "one hit" or basic class mechanics. Come on man stop embarrassing yourself.

>

> in 3....2....1.....

Wow, you can't stop, can you? Is getting unhinged your only quality of character?

> > Looks like i was correct.

>

> Deadeye higher ranked than Core thief and you are saying you are correct. **O M E G A L U L**

When core thief get an ability which can inflict 25k damage from 1200 range from stealth, then it will be above deadeye.