Fantastic job on the new mount skins

This batch is far better overall than the first 15+ batch IMO. The two types of skins I have been hoping for since mounts skins were introduced, were a star-theme for the skimmer and some kind of ethereal/misty-like skin. Both of which were introduced in this latest batch. Even that extra-furry springer skin is great. Thank you for these and please bring the star-theme and mist-theme to the other mounts as well some day!

For the first time I'm debating getting one skin, but torn between the Primeval bunny or the Stardrift skimmer.

Ideally in the future I'd intend to have all the same, thematically, and not sure which I prefer out of these.

Also listening to the sound effects for the jackal's teleport, Primeval vs Stardust - I prefer that of the Primeval even if Stardust looks better. Also there is no visual noise when teleporting (the sand effect) on the Primeval jackal from looking on YouTube, whereas the Stardust still has the sand effect - not nice when playing zoomed in on your character (which is fun in open world kind of like sp action rpg/tps style).

But that skimmer looks sooo good...

At the moment leaning towards the star themed skins because the Primeval skins are a bit cliché (kind of like Harry Potter stuff), but still not sure! :S