Willow in Maiden's Whisper

I was just curious what this would mean.

There's a sylvari in the Maiden's Whisper (eastern corner of Divinity's Reach) who only greets you with "may the shadows embrace you".

So she's most likely a Nightmare Courtier.

But most interestingly is when you try to talk to her, very bliefly your wallet is shown in terms of coin and karma, as if she was supposed to offer a trade, or a service.

I'm really curious what it could've been / would've been

View post on imgur.com

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > @"Haleydawn.3764" said:

> > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Willow

> >

> >

> > The brief time you see the coin/karma up is a bug that happens with selective dialogues, and happens on lots of merchants/NPCs.

>

> Hmm.. according to the wiki she’s got a complete set f dialogue, but when you talk to her you only get an ambient chat bubble

My characters with an active story don't get the dialogue, my character that has no active story does though.

> @"pinerider.1950" said:

> She's with the Order of Whispers, so if you didn't choose that Order, or haven't joined one yet, you won't be able to see that dialog. "May the shadows embrace you" is also probably an Order of Whispers greeting.

Funny because my main (a warrior) did join the order since i thought it would be cool irony. You're right it might be an order greeting, but still i get that greeting instead of the full dialogue :/

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > @"pinerider.1950" said:

> > She's with the Order of Whispers, so if you didn't choose that Order, or haven't joined one yet, you won't be able to see that dialog. "May the shadows embrace you" is also probably an Order of Whispers greeting.

>

> Funny because my main (a warrior) did join the order since i thought it would be cool irony. You're right it might be an order greeting, but still i get that greeting instead of the full dialogue :/

>

I just went and tested with a few different characters, and my Vigil character got the Vigil specific dialog shown on the wiki page. My Durmand Priory character got the Order of Whispers dialog just like the bug listing on the wiki page says. And then I tested with three characters that all joined the Order of Whispers, and all three of them got the same thing you have in your screenshot and did not get the Order of Whispers specific dialog. So, it looks like it's currently bugged for Order of Whispers characters, and you might want to put a bug report in for it.