about the new dye pack

Anyone else did notice that you get out literally nothing anymore? 35 Dyes purchased, 1 Rare. Wow.

I mean, sure, I can be unlucky and rng is a bish, so Im asking if anyone can confirm this, because if so, this definitely the last time I mind investing in gems anymore since Im a collector and have the target to have all of them. Its the only target I currently have in this game.

Any experiences so far?

If the actual odds are 6/25, then the chances of getting 0 exclusives out of 35 kits is 0.007%. Low, but not so low that it can't happen to someone.

There's also reason to believe the odds for getting an exclusive are much less than 6/25, since unID dyes drop rares at about 1:10. With those odds, there's about a 10% chance of getting 0 in 35 tries.

On the other hand, to buy 35 dye kits costs ~3500 gems. To acquire that many by converting coin requires 1130 gold (using 130g/400 gems rate). If I had that much gold, I could just about buy two of each dye by taking the lowest sale offers of each. If you bought the gems with RL cash, you could get about 800 gold, which is more than enough to buy one of each.

So I'm sorry, OP, that your luck was about as bad as can be. I encourage everyone else to buy dyes directly on the TP, unless you're willing to pay a huge premium for the thrill of rolling the dice to see if you might be a big winner. (Spoiler alert: almost no one will be.)

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> If the actual odds are 6/25, then the chances of getting 0 exclusives out of 35 kits is 0.007%. Low, but not so low that it can't happen to someone.

>

> There's also reason to believe the odds for getting an exclusive are much less than 6/25, since unID dyes drop rares at about 1:10. With those odds, there's about a 10% chance of getting 0 in 35 tries.

>

> On the other hand, to buy 35 dye kits costs ~3500 gems. To acquire that many by converting coin requires 1130 gold (using 130g/400 gems rate). If I had that much gold, I could just about buy two of each dye by taking the lowest sale offers of each. If you bought the gems with RL cash, you could get about 800 gold, which is more than enough to buy one of each.

>

> So I'm sorry, OP, that your luck was about as bad as can be. I encourage everyone else to buy dyes directly on the TP, unless you're willing to pay a huge premium for the thrill of rolling the dice to see if you might be a big winner. (Spoiler alert: almost no one will be.)

Don't listen to him! I need more people to roll Iboga so the price will come down! ;)