What's with the nerfs Anet, R U KIDDING ME !?

Chaarliee.2307

So... We got nerfed ... again. Can someone please explain me why ? I just don't get it.

I've played all the mods in the game (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc), and I've only seen good warriors beacuse of their skills in the game(not so many tho). But there are other classes like the scourge, that even the most noob person can still win beacuse of the dinamics of the class.

And what got nerfed? The warrior of course.

Thanks anet

> @"Blocki.4931" said:

> Nothing really changed. Dagger is now more in line but it's still good for what it does.

more in line with what? dagger is useless :) axe/shield and greatsword (or maybe hammer and greatsword in small scale or zerg fights) are the way to go. The abysmal utility dagger brings over axe is nothing compared to axe dmg (or hammer cc with fc reset).

It's like saying sword is a viable alternative to axe :)

> @"Ferus.3165" said:

> > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > Nothing really changed. Dagger is now more in line but it's still good for what it does.

>

> more in line with what? dagger is useless :) axe/shield and greatsword (or maybe hammer and greatsword in small scale or zerg fights) are the way to go. The abysmal utility dagger brings over axe is nothing compared to axe dmg (or hammer cc with fc reset).

> It's like saying sword is a viable alternative to axe :)

Sword is a more useful utility in a zerg fight than dagger with it's savage leap distance alone over the 2 dagger leaps. Dagger just really isn't a zerg weapon.

> @"Chaarliee.2307" said:

> So... We got nerfed ... again. Can someone please explain me why ? I just don't get it.

> I've played all the mods in the game (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc), and I've only seen good warriors beacuse of their skills in the game(not so many tho). But there are other classes like the scourge, that even the most noob person can still win beacuse of the dinamics of the class.

> And what got nerfed? The warrior of course.

>

> Thanks anet

Scourge got its survivability pretty heavily nerfed. It won't effect the zerg meta much, but if you happen to catch one alone it is pretty dang easy to burst down now. Firebrand on the other hand almost solely got buffs (except for heals)

> @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > @"Ferus.3165" said:

> > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > Nothing really changed. Dagger is now more in line but it's still good for what it does.

> >

> > more in line with what? dagger is useless :) axe/shield and greatsword (or maybe hammer and greatsword in small scale or zerg fights) are the way to go. The abysmal utility dagger brings over axe is nothing compared to axe dmg (or hammer cc with fc reset).

> > It's like saying sword is a viable alternative to axe :)

>

> Sword is a more useful utility in a zerg fight than dagger with it's savage leap distance alone over the 2 dagger leaps. Dagger just really isn't a zerg weapon.

nowhere have i ever said that dagger is a zerg weapon?? and ofc sword is better in zerg because you can still hit 3 targets, but it's still far worse than axe or hammer

> @"Ferus.3165" said:

> > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > @"Ferus.3165" said:

> > > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > > Nothing really changed. Dagger is now more in line but it's still good for what it does.

> > >

> > > more in line with what? dagger is useless :) axe/shield and greatsword (or maybe hammer and greatsword in small scale or zerg fights) are the way to go. The abysmal utility dagger brings over axe is nothing compared to axe dmg (or hammer cc with fc reset).

> > > It's like saying sword is a viable alternative to axe :)

> >

> > Sword is a more useful utility in a zerg fight than dagger with it's savage leap distance alone over the 2 dagger leaps. Dagger just really isn't a zerg weapon.

>

> nowhere have i ever said that dagger is a zerg weapon?? and ofc sword is better in zerg because you can still hit 3 targets, but it's still far worse than axe or hammer

I didn't say you did, I was just saying my opinion. To me though in zerg play sword is a better option than axe, just because of the mobility. Axe just leaves you a sitting duck. Hammer is a decent cleave/group CC weapon.