SAB hub.

I really hate to be this guy...but can we get a banker in the sab hub lobby? I know it's a "minor" inconvenience to walk out, tp to bank, deposit, go back into the sab lobby, then back into the zones only to hit max carry cap. I know it was said sab currency is not able to be in material storage so, could this banker be a fix?

> @"AtlasSi.9130" said:

> I really hate to be this guy...but can we get a banker in the sab hub lobby? I know it's a "minor" inconvenience to walk out, tp to bank, deposit, go back into the sab lobby, then back into the zones only to hit max carry cap. I know it was said sab currency is not able to be in material storage so, could this banker be a fix?

It appears its a limitation of being in the box — the game no longer 'sees' the wallet or bank while we're in SAB.

Hm, I know that for the purpose of SAB you can only carry a maximum of 750 baubles. But yesterday I exited the lobby with max baubles, but when I went to see the vendor I had about 900 baubles. SAB might not register excess baubles when you're playing, but you still get them in your inventory, it seems. Which would mean the only true limit to carrying baubles is the size of your inventory. Unless you use more than 750 baubles per run as ammunition. I don't see how that would be in any way necessary, though, not even if you kill everything with bombs or your slingshot.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> It appears its a limitation of being in the box — the game no longer 'sees' the wallet or bank while we're in SAB.

Oh. I didn't know it was confirmed it couldn't even see the bank even if there was one. Oh well. Thank you.

> @"TheNecrosanct.4028" said:

> Hm, I know that for the purpose of SAB you can only carry a maximum of 750 baubles. But yesterday I exited the lobby with max baubles, but when I went to see the vendor I had about 900 baubles. SAB might not register excess baubles when you're playing, but you still get them in your inventory, it seems. Which would mean the only true limit to carrying baubles is the size of your inventory. Unless you use more than 750 baubles per run as ammunition. I don't see how that would be in any way necessary, though, not even if you kill everything with bombs or your slingshot.

The limit can also be bypassed through reward chests or by picking up a valuable bauble when near maximum (ie. 730 picking up a purple bauble = 780, but further bauble pickups won't work). For this reason, I prefer to keep my bouncy chests unopened until I finish a world run and often end each run at ~750 baubles + ~50-150 from the 3 chests.