April Fools' Day | Naked Elementalist Fights | DPS Weaver |

Lasiurus.4067

> @"Hellisa.7132" said:

> Very fun video, love the music choice.

>

> Happy April Fools! :p

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> Awful taste in music. :s A real turn-off for me, couldn't watch.

As you can both see, some like & some dont haha.

Ashantara, sorry for this, I know everyone would not like it, it was only a troll music for the 1st april :)

> @"Dewsitine.3645" said:

> I enjoyed your video that was put together. I wonder how the "I am too sexy" song would go with this video.

> Cheers with a happy April fools day and Easter too.

Will use it for next naked montage haha, good idea.

> @"usnedward.9023" said:

> It's all good. I enjoyed it. Shows how OP Burst weaver can be but kinda funny and embarrassing being killed :by a naked man. B)

Yes, someone ragedquite at 1:16 haha

> @"Lasiurus.4067" said:

> > @"Dewsitine.3645" said:

> > I enjoyed your video that was put together. I wonder how the "I am too sexy" song would go with this video.

> > Cheers with a happy April fools day and Easter too.

>

> Will use it for next naked montage haha, good idea.

>

> > @"usnedward.9023" said:

> > It's all good. I enjoyed it. Shows how OP Burst weaver can be but kinda funny and embarrassing being killed :by a naked man. B)

>

> Yes, someone ragedquite at 1:16 haha

I saw that oO

> @"usnedward.9023" said:

> It's all good. I enjoyed it. Shows how OP Burst weaver can be but kinda funny and embarrassing being killed :by a naked man. B)

This video was recorded before the nerfs to the damage of fresh air weaver in PvP and WvW. Otherwise his Arcane Blast would have two max charges, not three.

> @"Shadowcat.2680" said:

> > It's all good. I enjoyed it. Shows how OP Burst weaver can be but kinda funny and embarrassing being killed :by a naked man. B)

>

> This video was recorded before the nerfs to the damage of fresh air weaver in PvP and WvW. Otherwise his Arcane Blast would have two max charges, not three.

Well poo. Pretty finny anyway. Video uploaded on April 1 so perhaps it was us that was fooled lololol

A collection of 90% of rangers that can't damage you because of 100% projectile destruction / block uptime while you spike them.

The rest is players not fighting you because they are on their way to the zerg and some incredibly bad guys.

The most impressive thing about the video **would have been** the fact that you could find so many favorable matchups in one day (1. April)... but since your montage was recorded before it's a collection of several days.

So nothing impressive here, just the usual image crafting.

> @"Shadowcat.2680" said:

>

> This video was recorded before the nerfs to the damage of fresh air weaver in PvP and WvW. Otherwise his Arcane Blast would have two max charges, not three.

The fight at begin were before nerf, the last 2 or 3 fight are after nerf :) And nerf hurts... The 2 charge instead or 3 are really annoying. Plasma Beam nerf was justified, but this...

> @"KrHome.1920" said:

> A collection of 90% of rangers that can't damage you because of 100% projectile destruction / block uptime while you spike them.

>

> The rest is players not fighting you because they are on their way to the zerg and some incredibly bad guys.

>

> The most impressive thing about the video **would have been** the fact that you could find so many favorable matchups in one day (1. April)... but since your montage was recorded before it's a collection of several days.

>

> So nothing impressive here, just the usual image crafting.

- This video was for troll (1st april joke), and was taken on 3 days of roam (around 3 hours of gameplay)

- Of course it's versus bad/average players, favorable matchup with projectile I can reflect. I play naked, it's impossible for me to win versus 3 scourge & 2 SP with this FA Build Naked. It was just for fun :)