Help identifying gear

trooper.2650

I think her gear is Phoenix Vest, Profane Pants, Aurora Shoes, Leystone Cowl & Cabalist Shoulders. Everything dyed with Shadow Abyss and Celestial/Eternal Ice/Permafrost (or some other light dye) in order to make it appear skimpy.

As for the aura, on the 1st picture her body is white and glowy so I thought that it might be Winter's Heart Infusion, however on the other pictures her skin looks normal (I guess it's just intense light on the 1st picture). The purple flames are obviously alacrity. The glow on the last picture I'm not sure about. It kinda looks like Bifrost's aura, but 1) it's a bit too intense 2) she doesn't wield that leggy. So I don't really know, sorry.

I have a feeling it's a visual bug of some particle effect (alacrity?) being stuck. Only you can see it, happens to me a lot with ambush skill particles (really annoying, cannot even see my character through all the purple-pinkish stuff, relog helps) and with Full Counter when fighting Spellbreakers (which is like really super sweet, fighting a spellbreaker with permanent FC effect on, not able to tell when he's actually using the skill).