SAB updates for 2019

@"Linken.6345"

I can understand that, but the zoom is just too much. And it's uncontrolable, it's either the superfar zoomed out, or mouselook, and it's just too far.

To understand how I see it: Take an average 24" monitor, sit about 9 feet away and try to control your toon from that distance.

At least give us some control, this is just too much.

Considering the fact that many aspects of the game can be changed to accomodate the lack of vision I have, e.g. larger text in chat and interface etc, this seems to be an oversight to me.

Other than that - and the occasional issues due to high pings for being on US server as EU - I am having a blast with this Festival

> @"kjlynn.1957" said:

> Trib mode takes a very long time and there is no way to save progress. This makes it completely inaccessible for someone that does not have several hours in a row to sink into a game. Like...people with jobs, second jobs, school, homework, extracurriculars, etc. It also means that if anyone experiences even one short DC, they could lose hours of progress. Expecting everyone to have internet connections that literally never drop is unrealistic at best (let alone if you're trying to do it in a party - that leaves multiple points of failure...)

Tribulation mode isn't for everyone, it is brutally difficult if you don't know what you are doing. With practice it is perfectly possible to do world 2 zone 2 (the most difficult trib level) in about 15 minutes. The other zones come in at 3-12 or so minutes, again assuming you have figured out the route.