Downloading client WITHOUT installing?

Hello, friends. I've searched back almost a year's worth of posts, with various keywords to try and find out this. No luck so far. I apologize if I missed the answer somewhere. :( Please point me to the right location if I _did_ miss it!

Haven't played since about a year after launch (~~boo~~ yay, life!) and just this morning purchased HoT and PoF. I'm hoping to be able to download the client using the obscenely, absurdly fast internet at work (one might even say, "ludicrous speeds!"), and then save the install files to my external SDD. Then, bring the SSD home and install tonight after work on my computer at home.

Is this possible? Thanks for any guidance!

GW2 doesn't actually need to be installed in the traditional sense. If you're capable of running executables, you can simply download Gw2Setup.exe and rename it to Gw2.exe, which will cause it to launch the normal client and begin downloading to its current folder. Some files will be created on the computer however, so if you need to cleanup, delete %appdata%/Guild Wars 2/, Documents/Guild Wars 2/ and %temp%/gw2cache.

As an alternative to Gw2Setup.exe, which is an old version of Gw2.exe and thus has to download itself on launch, here's the current Gw2-64.exe (rename it) direct from the patch server.

If you're not capable of running executables, there is another method, but it can take a bit of effort since you have to download ~400k individual files and host your own patch server.