Suggestion: Make jump dodge command more lenient.

> @"TexZero.7910" said:

> > @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > I know it can be done.. i've done it.. but that was not the point.. the point is the average player without hax will struggle to make it even once in a 100 let alone anywhere near 10% repeatability and that is just totally bad by design and sucks the fun out of the whole thing.

>

> No one needs to "hax". Trib mode is entirely player skill and memory based.

>

> > No average player is wanting to spend hours and hours trying to get through what amounts to a few jumps in a whole chunk of content and then find they get next to nothing for their efforts.

>

> What you mean to say is, "You dont want to spend the time". Plenty of others can and have put in the time and had a blast doing so because there's literally 0 downside to doing so. Also, they get plenty, several skins, tokens and aura's.

>

> > It is nothing more than a gem store pull for the continue coin plain and simple and is totally emersion breaking garbage design.. thankfully I wont be going back to waste more time with trib mode, in fact the like with previous SAB seasons.. I loose interest in it way to fast. Every other special event has so much more fun and repeat value to me, but hey I guess we're all different when it comes to what floats our boats.

>

> Or it's an homage pure and simple. Not everything is some grand evil overlord marketing scheme. Immersion breaking is the weakest of arguments you could possibly make...there's far worse in this game from just a weapon standpoint that breaks Immersion than a toy designed to teach asura's that has been adopted into a combat simulation device in the living story.

>

> And here we get to the crux of it. It's just not for you.

Your so right .. it isn't for me, it bores the kitten out of me just running normal mode these days as for trib.. being an average player I think there are far better timesinks in game for now I have what I wanted out of it.. those skins.. nah I simply don't find them good enough personally to warrant the timeand effort needed to obtain them... but like I said its about whatever floats your boat and running SAB on trib mode now doesn't do it for me... but if that's your thing then all power to you.