When The Night Falls [WTNF] Casual PvE - EU

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

> @"Guardian of Angels.9867" said:

> Depends, I prefer rainbow unicorns who whisper me they have found a precursor just for me :D

Oh really? - Such luck, if only rainbow unicorns lived everywhere. And precursors... but that's just part of the journey to awesomeness. :smiley:

Let's get ready for Wintersday, y'all! Ho-ho-ho-ho~ ❄️

• 2 weeks later...

Its Christmas time! For some this may not be the best time of the year... if you are feeling lonely this Christmas and want to have a good Christmas with good guildies then consider joining! We will make sure you have a Christmas were you wont be lonely and have lots of friends!

Ho-Ho-Tron - letter - of - rescue: Wintersday - list - of - duties - extended - to - accompanying - the - Night - Warband - on - their - missions. Please - help - me! They - launch - charrs - in - cannons, travel - to - other - worlds, hunt - for - Knut - Knutsonsonsonsonsonsonsonsonsonson... - and - even - have - me - baiting - out - a - Bandit - Executioner! I - am - made - for - joy, - but - this - is - pure - awesomeness - as - well. Ho - ho - ho - ho!

[Discount - code - for - charr - booze: ``WTNF-ROCKS-50218``]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Dont know your policy on new players but i will just try my luck here with you.

Do you accept new players ? i only have a few hours in the game and still cant decide what class to play.

I have been trying the thief until lvl 17 and necro until lvl 10.

EU timezone

If my request is accepted do i need to change servers? (might start with a new char if so)

Thanks

Best regards