When The Night Falls [WTNF] Casual PvE - EU

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Bella.1630" said:

> This sounds like a fun guild! Are you also in for (returning) players? I kinda need to relearn the game again ? but looking for a fun and maybe a kind of ‘teaching’ guild.

Heya, depending on who you ask, we certainly are fun! :D

We're a guild for everyone from the newest players on free accounts, or returning players from the first hour!

I'm in game currently, so send me a whisper! :)

> @"Guardian of Angels.9867" said:

> > @"Bella.1630" said:

> > This sounds like a fun guild! Are you also in for (returning) players? I kinda need to relearn the game again ? but looking for a fun and maybe a kind of ‘teaching’ guild.

>

> Heya, depending on who you ask, we certainly are fun! :D

>

> We're a guild for everyone from the newest players on free accounts, or returning players from the first hour!

> I'm in game currently, so send me a whisper! :)

I added you maybe we can talk when ur online :)

• 1 month later...

> @"SmellyFeet.7605" said:

> Hi could you let me know what server you are based on please.

Hey there SmellyFeet,

WTNF was founded on Aurora Glade [EU], however since we don't do organised WvW anyone from any EU Server is welcome and can join in our events and activities!

A small side note: ArenaNet has announced a new "Alliance" system for WvW, which eventually will allow us to enter WvW as a guild!

Grtz

Holy

Hey,

I would love to join this guild! It sounds perfect to my needs. I’ve been loving GW2 after starting the game a month ago. I’ve been playing every day and I absolutely love it! Looking for a guild to chill and chat with, and do all the cool stuff this game has to offer.

Would love an invite!

> @"abzu.6912" said:

> Hey,

>

> I would love to join this guild! It sounds perfect to my needs. I’ve been loving GW2 after starting the game a month ago. I’ve been playing every day and I absolutely love it! Looking for a guild to chill and chat with, and do all the cool stuff this game has to offer.

>

> Would love an invite!

Hey there Abzu,

Only noticed your application just now, easiest way to get in contact with us is to register trough our website:

http://www.wtnf.net

Registrations there will contact our officers instantly!

Grtz

Holy