Mighty Teapot Raid Turnament

I still prefered SC's risky single druid SH and single condi druid Sama. Both bosses were so well executed.

Tbh i wanted SC to loss w2 so we can see a w5. But seeing them wipe close to victory 2 times was depressing. Still pretty well executed from MnF nonethess even if i didn't like their double druid pug way.

> @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> I am happy Snow Crow failed to win the tournament. When I opened (on another account) a raid for them when they practiced they did not send me the x amount of gold advertised on the lfg. If they havent paid me they probably also didnt pay others. Deserved loss!

You also want gg in fractals to be removed so there is that.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Ze Dos Cavalos.6132" said:

> Was a good match, MnF is very strong and even tho they won I still think SC played better overall and their dps is superior.

> But MnF is superior to all the other guilds, as we can see on the dhuum cm they just have better dps ( or would I say better epidemic experience lol)

>

>

On the Dhuum CM we ([uS]) had higher dps but our epi caller got caught at 50% and died being dragged in the lesser death mark by Ender's Echo. Unfortunate but there you go. All in all, MnF might not have been the guild with the highest dps on all bosses, but they were the most consistent ~~(I don't believe they wiped once in the tournament)~~, so they definitely deserved the win. (Edit: woops, forgot about their SH wall wipe)

[uS] log: https://dps.report/n52z-20180409-005433_dhuum

[MnF] log: https://dps.report/gMcv-20180408-175420_dhuum

(Our fast selling logs are around 8:30)

Haven't watch the whole length of the recording but got the impression (based on everyone's replies) that MnF played well till the end. Imo all the participants seems to have done research to make things work (despite the deaths). It's a speed clear competition and there's always risk. A fun, exciting and informative video nevertheless. Always fun seeing/learning something new on how other people do stuff differently. Kinda.....refreshing? :smiley:

> @"Dzjudz.9142" said:

> > @"Ze Dos Cavalos.6132" said:

> > Was a good match, MnF is very strong and even tho they won I still think SC played better overall and their dps is superior.

> > But MnF is superior to all the other guilds, as we can see on the dhuum cm they just have better dps ( or would I say better epidemic experience lol)

> >

> >

>

> On the Dhuum CM we ([uS]) had higher dps but our epi caller got caught at 50% and died being dragged in the lesser death mark by Ender's Echo. Unfortunate but there you go. All in all, MnF might not have been the guild with the highest dps on all bosses, but they were the most consistent (I don't believe they wiped once in the tournament), so they definitely deserved the win.

>

> [uS] log: https://dps.report/n52z-20180409-005433_dhuum

> [MnF] log: https://dps.report/gMcv-20180408-175420_dhuum

>

> (Our fast selling logs are around 8:30)

MnF did wipe twice in a row on SH, they had bad wall rng but the main reason they couldn't escape the walls was bad golem management, they had the whole arena covered in red aoes.

But I think that was the only time they didn't perform well, the rest of the tourney they did good.

> @"Ze Dos Cavalos.6132" said:

> > @"Dzjudz.9142" said:

> > > @"Ze Dos Cavalos.6132" said:

> > > Was a good match, MnF is very strong and even tho they won I still think SC played better overall and their dps is superior.

> > > But MnF is superior to all the other guilds, as we can see on the dhuum cm they just have better dps ( or would I say better epidemic experience lol)

> > >

> > >

> >

> > On the Dhuum CM we ([uS]) had higher dps but our epi caller got caught at 50% and died being dragged in the lesser death mark by Ender's Echo. Unfortunate but there you go. All in all, MnF might not have been the guild with the highest dps on all bosses, but they were the most consistent (I don't believe they wiped once in the tournament), so they definitely deserved the win.

> >

> > [uS] log: https://dps.report/n52z-20180409-005433_dhuum

> > [MnF] log: https://dps.report/gMcv-20180408-175420_dhuum

> >

> > (Our fast selling logs are around 8:30)

>

> MnF did wipe twice in a row on SH, they had bad wall rng but the main reason they couldn't escape the walls was bad golem management, they had the whole arena covered in red aoes.

> But I think that was the only time they didn't perform well, the rest of the tourney they did good.

Woops, forgot all about that SH wipe with the double druid setup, edited.

> @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > @"Ze Dos Cavalos.6132" said:

> > > @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > > > @"Ze Dos Cavalos.6132" said:

> > > > qT got bad luck when they got w5, I mean the guild slow down a lot and didn't play much gw2 like before, so I'm not surprised they got problems in w5.

> > > > I'm sure they trained a lot tho to prepare for the tourney but I'm not surprised they didn't go very far.

> > > >

> > > > SC vs US was good and we can see in Dhuum that SC dps is just superior.

> > > > Looking forward to see MnF vs SC.

> > > >

> > >

> > > US sell raid everyday.. if they cant manage the match i have nothing better to say about them :P SC vs US you can see already how strong SC dps is compared to US

> >

> > Well SC did beat DnT dhuum world record by accident in one of their daily kill so yeah

>

> I wonder why isn't DnT take part in this? is NA population really that low in raids?

5 of the people in MnF winning team are in DnT.

I really loved the tournament, it reminds me of the PvP tournament days before Anet tried to make it a serious eSport thing (when Grouch and Blue were casting). This reminds me of back then, so much nostalgia. I actually found it a lot more watchable than PvP in general, I could see it appeal to people outside of the game.

The only thing though... I really want to see them organize an 'Amateur/Scrub' tournament where teams that are lesser known or who didn't make the cut for the elite tournament get to fight it out in a competition and then whomever wins gets a spot in the elite tournament and a small reward. I really think that would be a super fun way to get more teams involved and encourage new faces to climb into the pro scene.

At least, I enjoyed watching the unknown under dog teams rise up in the old PvP tournaments. Honestly though, I just want there to be more tournaments to watch.. with both a scrub and pro level tournament we'd get two tournaments a year! I so hope they do this!