Signet of Rage

TheBravery.9615

> @"Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485" said:

> > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > > @"Grok Krog.9581" said:

> > > > I feel, from a PvE perspective, the might is pretty pointless at this point. I'd change it to a 10% damage buff, condi and physical, that also applies fury and swiftness. The adrenaline build up is too slow (2 strikes every 3 seconds). It should be 1 per second at least. I also wouldn't mind Warbanner giving out a 5-10% damage buff over the pulsing might as well

> > >

> > > Warbanner is in a very silly place at the moment since the banner-specific trait doesn’t do anything to it anymore (other than adding Regen lul).

> > >

> > > The “double personal effects from Banners” doesn’t give your character more boons from it or anything.

> > >

> >

> > Not to mention that regular banners affect 10 people while our elite only affects 5.

>

> probably because it has revive, if they limited just the revive to 5, it would make much more sense.

But it still doesn't really work with the banner trait other than the regen.

Warbanner also is hit hard by the fact that Transfusion and Merciful Intervention have lower cooldowns and are instant cast in terms of revival skill competition. Merciful Intervention is particularly annoying if an enemy group has Firebrands on top of things, as downs will be practically immortal.

I wish that PvP change would be brought to WvW so there's no downstate invuln, or maybe they did and I'm just forgetful.

> @"Kiroshima.8497" said:

> Warbanner also is hit hard by the fact that Transfusion and Merciful Intervention have lower cooldowns and are instant cast in terms of revival skill competition. Merciful Intervention is particularly annoying if an enemy group has Firebrands on top of things, as downs will be practically immortal.

>

> I wish that PvP change would be brought to WvW so there's no downstate invuln, or maybe they did and I'm just forgetful.

just remove downstate in wvw, or nerf rezz, so many times ive fought 1v2 and or other outnumbered fights where i couldnt finish a downed foe, because someone else was rezzing faster than i could possibly stomp or just rezzed through my full zerker gs or axe cleave

> @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > @"Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485" said:

> > > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > > > @"Grok Krog.9581" said:

> > > > > I feel, from a PvE perspective, the might is pretty pointless at this point. I'd change it to a 10% damage buff, condi and physical, that also applies fury and swiftness. The adrenaline build up is too slow (2 strikes every 3 seconds). It should be 1 per second at least. I also wouldn't mind Warbanner giving out a 5-10% damage buff over the pulsing might as well

> > > >

> > > > Warbanner is in a very silly place at the moment since the banner-specific trait doesn’t do anything to it anymore (other than adding Regen lul).

> > > >

> > > > The “double personal effects from Banners” doesn’t give your character more boons from it or anything.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Not to mention that regular banners affect 10 people while our elite only affects 5.

> >

> > probably because it has revive, if they limited just the revive to 5, it would make much more sense.

>

> But it still doesn't really work with the banner trait other than the regen.

Yeah at the very least it should work with the trait to give more Boons per pulse to the Warrior who plunked it into the ground (like the other Banners would give him more stats).

> @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > @"Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485" said:

> > > > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > > > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > > > > @"Grok Krog.9581" said:

> > > > > > I feel, from a PvE perspective, the might is pretty pointless at this point. I'd change it to a 10% damage buff, condi and physical, that also applies fury and swiftness. The adrenaline build up is too slow (2 strikes every 3 seconds). It should be 1 per second at least. I also wouldn't mind Warbanner giving out a 5-10% damage buff over the pulsing might as well

> > > > >

> > > > > Warbanner is in a very silly place at the moment since the banner-specific trait doesn’t do anything to it anymore (other than adding Regen lul).

> > > > >

> > > > > The “double personal effects from Banners” doesn’t give your character more boons from it or anything.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Not to mention that regular banners affect 10 people while our elite only affects 5.

> > >

> > > probably because it has revive, if they limited just the revive to 5, it would make much more sense.

> >

> > But it still doesn't really work with the banner trait other than the regen.

>

> Yeah at the very least it should work with the trait to give more Boons per pulse to the Warrior who plunked it into the ground (like the other Banners would give him more stats).

>

Didn't you test and it doesn't really refresh the boons either?

> > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > > @"Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485" said:

> > > > > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > > > > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > > > > > @"Grok Krog.9581" said:

> > > > > > > I feel, from a PvE perspective, the might is pretty pointless at this point. I'd change it to a 10% damage buff, condi and physical, that also applies fury and swiftness. The adrenaline build up is too slow (2 strikes every 3 seconds). It should be 1 per second at least. I also wouldn't mind Warbanner giving out a 5-10% damage buff over the pulsing might as well

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Warbanner is in a very silly place at the moment since the banner-specific trait doesn’t do anything to it anymore (other than adding Regen lul).

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The “double personal effects from Banners” doesn’t give your character more boons from it or anything.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Not to mention that regular banners affect 10 people while our elite only affects 5.

> > > >

> > > > probably because it has revive, if they limited just the revive to 5, it would make much more sense.

> > >

> > > But it still doesn't really work with the banner trait other than the regen.

> >

> > Yeah at the very least it should work with the trait to give more Boons per pulse to the Warrior who plunked it into the ground (like the other Banners would give him more stats).

> >

>

> Didn't you test and it doesn't really refresh the boons either?

It doesn’t, but it oughta is my point.

> @"Ikkeman.9280" said:

> I have chosen Warband Support as an elite. I just wonder what would I do if my Warrior wasn't a Charr...

> I also think that elites for Warriors are somewhat weak, considering that I would rather put some utility skill in that slot.

pls tell me you are joking, im not sure these days whos joking and who isnt

> > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > @"Ikkeman.9280" said:

> > > Nope, Warband Support it is.

> >

> > in pvp and wvw? geez

>

> PvP doesn't allow racial skills.

havent done pvp in ages tbh and never tried to equip racial skills there, lol, i know that they work in wvw tho