Pvp builds that needs to be gone/nerfed

> @"Sunshine.5014" said:

> After Druid and Firebrand block/evade nerfs, then Weaver Sword evades should be nerfed too, and increase Sword damage in return. Sword Weaver still hits like wet noodles despite multiple damage buffs. The original balance spreadsheet was way off base.

Weaver has only evades as main defense , no dmg reduction traits or utilities ...and again buffing dmg of things means nothing at all....a skill that does 1million dmg but has half day cast time/animation..will still be considered a shit skill because the enemy will laugh in your face. **Weaver needs ways to reach kiting target efficiently because the dmg is fine as it is**, anybody who actually play an ele know this.

Furthermore druid is a ranger elite and rangers can weapon swap...can range/melee while ele can't..a melee spec with low defense can be easily picked apart by any ranged/kiting spec like....everybody else but ele lol, even engineer can range a weaver with 600 range attack on holosmith.

But nevertheless it's good that few people complain about weaver sword...it means at certain levels people finally die to weavers

> @"Wolfric.9380" said:

> i think it was no sarcasm ... While not realy OP sword weaver is quite tanky and some don´t like this regardless of the class.

Ofc...the typical GW2 player wish no challenge, will pick the typical cookie cutter build meta easy to master...then expect to beat basically any other spec out there and will run to the forum to complain, the second that doesn't happen.

One things is certain...nobody will whine about tempest ele or f/a ele or...pvp staff ele....guess why!?

Oh look, more people whining about builds that are terrible and/or easily countered, I never could have predicted this would happen

The only thing that needs to be nerfed right now is mesmer. IDK why the fuck people are whining about scourge and why the fuck anyone would whine about an ability that takes 21 seconds of telegraphing to be a one-shot on a build that is 100% suicidal and useless is beyond me

At least with pistol/pistol thief you could make some valid points as the valid points do exist, but in all the thief whining I see every day I don't think I've ever encountered one, and since at the end of the day that build is "balanced" at best and total trash tier at worst I don't think it really needs adjustment.