This is great

Math.5123

> @"Legatus.3608" said:

> > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > >

> > > Defender;

> > > Damage: 452 (452*5=2260) (This means the base damage is over double that of pre-nerfed True Shot. Albeit with a lower damage coefficient.

> > > Maximum Damage Increase: 500%

> > **(OMG..GODMODE ALERT!) Dosent most Classes do more damage on there AA like idk Dagger thief or Guard Hammer?**

> > >

>

> You think thief auto attack does 20k or higher? ROFL

>

> > >

> > > When using weapon skill 1 with a sword, increased the damage of the mesmer's first two attacks by 7%. Increased the damage of the final sword attack by 11% against foes with boons and by 51% against foes with no boons.

> > **( That's not a buff that's putting our AA back into the same level as all other classes. & We still not up to par) **

> > >

>

> Didn't that guy just show a pic of an 8k auto from a chrono? Rofl, that's how much my backstab usually does guy

those 8k are from the slowest and more predictible AA in the game (deals more damage to targets with no boons) the 3rd chain.

No mentions to Lacernous Strike that has the same effect , with compared dmg? (more spammable)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > > > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > > > > > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > > > > > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > > > > > > Mesmer prolly running on the disenchanter meta.. But what was the defender running on? I mean he got hit with 19321 damage. You can't be hit by 19321 damage unless your running some kind of glassy build.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I was on Valkyrie Hammer Guardian.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > That's the crit condition build, right? https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Guardian_-_Radiant_Hammer

> > > > > > you do know your counter is boon removal builds?

> > > > >

> > > > > Which is why I'm dodging the Disenchanters in order to keep prot / retal / fury / might up ;)

> > > >

> > > > Well if you keep at it, you'l build up your skill well anoth to actually well time everything like i do. I main a mesmer & mesmers for me is not a problem cuz i learned the hard way how to manage & time my dodges & defenses as well as my offenses. It's called skill playing. I bet in a couple of weeks you'l get to that level as well.

> > >

> > > ![](https://i.imgur.com/WVBg00q.jpg "")

> > > Yes. One day, I may improve.

> >

> > & your complaining?

>

> Me being good at the game has nothing to do with Chronomancers being overpowered.

he's going to blindly defend mesmers to the end. he doesn't understand what balance means. i'd just quit replying to him, it's a waste of time. we don't want to feed the trolls my friend. =)

> @"Hylo.1968" said:

> > @"Legatus.3608" said:

> > > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > > >

> > > > Defender;

> > > > Damage: 452 (452*5=2260) (This means the base damage is over double that of pre-nerfed True Shot. Albeit with a lower damage coefficient.

> > > > Maximum Damage Increase: 500%

> > > **(OMG..GODMODE ALERT!) Dosent most Classes do more damage on there AA like idk Dagger thief or Guard Hammer?**

> > > >

> >

> > You think thief auto attack does 20k or higher? ROFL

> >

> > > >

> > > > When using weapon skill 1 with a sword, increased the damage of the mesmer's first two attacks by 7%. Increased the damage of the final sword attack by 11% against foes with boons and by 51% against foes with no boons.

> > > **( That's not a buff that's putting our AA back into the same level as all other classes. & We still not up to par) **

> > > >

> >

> > Didn't that guy just show a pic of an 8k auto from a chrono? Rofl, that's how much my backstab usually does guy

>

> those 8k are from the slowest and more predictible AA in the game (deals more damage to targets with no boons) the 3rd chain.

> No mentions to Lacernous Strike that has the same effect , with compared dmg? (more spammable)

>

Slowest auto attack in the game? It's way faster than Guard Hammer, War GS. Not to mention the access to perma quickness.

Edit; LS draws from the initiative pool.

> > @"Hylo.1968" said:

> > > @"Legatus.3608" said:

> > > > >

> > > > > Defender;

> > > > > Damage: 452 (452*5=2260) (This means the base damage is over double that of pre-nerfed True Shot. Albeit with a lower damage coefficient.

> > > > > Maximum Damage Increase: 500%

> > > > **(OMG..GODMODE ALERT!) Dosent most Classes do more damage on there AA like idk Dagger thief or Guard Hammer?**

> > > > >

> > >

> > > You think thief auto attack does 20k or higher? ROFL

> > >

> > > > >

> > > > > When using weapon skill 1 with a sword, increased the damage of the mesmer's first two attacks by 7%. Increased the damage of the final sword attack by 11% against foes with boons and by 51% against foes with no boons.

> > > > **( That's not a buff that's putting our AA back into the same level as all other classes. & We still not up to par) **

> > > > >

> > >

> > > Didn't that guy just show a pic of an 8k auto from a chrono? Rofl, that's how much my backstab usually does guy

> >

> > those 8k are from the slowest and more predictible AA in the game (deals more damage to targets with no boons) the 3rd chain.

> > No mentions to Lacernous Strike that has the same effect , with compared dmg? (more spammable)

> >

>

> Slowest auto attack in the game? It's way faster than Guard Hammer, War GS. Not to mention the access to perma quickness.

>

> Edit; LS draws from the initiative pool.

you're right: 2nd.

LS is unblockable, + its chain is a spammable evade

edit: quickness spam should be reworked

> @"Hylo.1968" said:

> > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > > @"Hylo.1968" said:

> > > > @"Legatus.3608" said:

> > > > > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > > > > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Defender;

> > > > > > Damage: 452 (452*5=2260) (This means the base damage is over double that of pre-nerfed True Shot. Albeit with a lower damage coefficient.

> > > > > > Maximum Damage Increase: 500%

> > > > > **(OMG..GODMODE ALERT!) Dosent most Classes do more damage on there AA like idk Dagger thief or Guard Hammer?**

> > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > You think thief auto attack does 20k or higher? ROFL

> > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > When using weapon skill 1 with a sword, increased the damage of the mesmer's first two attacks by 7%. Increased the damage of the final sword attack by 11% against foes with boons and by 51% against foes with no boons.

> > > > > **( That's not a buff that's putting our AA back into the same level as all other classes. & We still not up to par) **

> > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Didn't that guy just show a pic of an 8k auto from a chrono? Rofl, that's how much my backstab usually does guy

> > >

> > > those 8k are from the slowest and more predictible AA in the game (deals more damage to targets with no boons) the 3rd chain.

> > > No mentions to Lacernous Strike that has the same effect , with compared dmg? (more spammable)

> > >

> >

> > Slowest auto attack in the game? It's way faster than Guard Hammer, War GS. Not to mention the access to perma quickness.

> >

> > Edit; LS draws from the initiative pool.

>

> you're right: 2nd.

> LS is unblockable, + its chain is a spammable evade

> edit: quickness spam should be reworked

In what way is an obvious melee chain 2 attack that can be used once every 10 seconds (with an extra charge at the start of a fight) considered spammable relative to the third hit in a chain of ranged AUTO attacks? I can literally be afk and doing this.

And if you want to talk about predictability, larcenous strike is about the most predictable and avoidable thing in the game besides "lols judgement".

In fact the only unpredictable moves thief has are basically a single backstab at the start of a fight, after that it's pretty much cake town to avoid anything a thief does.

> > @"Hylo.1968" said:

> > > > >

> > > > > Defender;

> > > > > Damage: 452 (452*5=2260) (This means the base damage is over double that of pre-nerfed True Shot. Albeit with a lower damage coefficient.

> > > > **(OMG..GODMODE ALERT!) Dosent most Classes do more damage on there AA like idk Dagger thief or Guard Hammer?**

> > > > >

> > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > > > > When using weapon skill 1 with a sword, increased the damage of the mesmer's first two attacks by 7%. Increased the damage of the final sword attack by 11% against foes with boons and by 51% against foes with no boons.

> > > > **( That's not a buff that's putting our AA back into the same level as all other classes. & We still not up to par) **

> > > > >

> > >

> > > Didn't that guy just show a pic of an 8k auto from a chrono? Rofl, that's how much my backstab usually does guy

> >

> > those 8k are from the slowest and more predictible AA in the game (deals more damage to targets with no boons) the 3rd chain.

> > No mentions to Lacernous Strike that has the same effect , with compared dmg? (more spammable)

> >

>

> Slowest auto attack in the game? It's way faster than Guard Hammer, War GS. Not to mention the access to perma quickness.

>

> Edit; LS draws from the initiative pool.

Warrior attacks on GS has 1/2s each. How its faster when they are equal ? Perma access quickness only on chrono. Hammer 3rd hit charging really slow but also hit hard + protection symbol.

8k auto with 25 might to someone with no boons (may be even from berserk mesmer lol). Have you seen non chrono mesmers going melee auto attacks trade with any class? (I doubt so because its suicide)

Thats never happen on practice to hit 3rd chain on no boons without dying xD unless its downed body ... Nice try to complain about sword autos buds

> @"Hylo.1968" said:

> > > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > >

> > > > Defender;

> > > > Damage: 452 (452*5=2260) (This means the base damage is over double that of pre-nerfed True Shot. Albeit with a lower damage coefficient.

> > > > Maximum Damage Increase: 500%

> > > **(OMG..GODMODE ALERT!) Dosent most Classes do more damage on there AA like idk Dagger thief or Guard Hammer?**

> > > >

> >

> > You think thief auto attack does 20k or higher? ROFL

> >

> > > >

> > > > When using weapon skill 1 with a sword, increased the damage of the mesmer's first two attacks by 7%. Increased the damage of the final sword attack by 11% against foes with boons and by 51% against foes with no boons.

> > > **( That's not a buff that's putting our AA back into the same level as all other classes. & We still not up to par) **

> > > >

> >

> > Didn't that guy just show a pic of an 8k auto from a chrono? Rofl, that's how much my backstab usually does guy

>

> those 8k are from the slowest and more predictible AA in the game (deals more damage to targets with no boons) the 3rd chain.

> No mentions to Lacernous Strike that has the same effect , with compared dmg? (more spammable)

>

The auto attack chain speed is actually extremely standard consisting of 2 half second cast times and a 3/4 second cast. Auto attack chains that are this "slow" would include ele sword all attunements, revenant sword, holosmith sword, ranger greatsword, and warrior mace. The actual slowest auto attack chain would be necro greatsword which is two 3/4 second casts and a 1 sec cast, you could also count revenant hammer with 1 second cast per hit though it isn't a chain, or elementalist arc lightning with a 3.5 sec cast though it hits 10 times during that channel.

> @"Legatus.3608" said:

> > @"Hylo.1968" said:

> > > > @"Hylo.1968" said:

> > > > > @"Legatus.3608" said:

> > > > > > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > > > > > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Defender;

> > > > > > > Damage: 452 (452*5=2260) (This means the base damage is over double that of pre-nerfed True Shot. Albeit with a lower damage coefficient.

> > > > > > > Maximum Damage Increase: 500%

> > > > > > **(OMG..GODMODE ALERT!) Dosent most Classes do more damage on there AA like idk Dagger thief or Guard Hammer?**

> > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > You think thief auto attack does 20k or higher? ROFL

> > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > When using weapon skill 1 with a sword, increased the damage of the mesmer's first two attacks by 7%. Increased the damage of the final sword attack by 11% against foes with boons and by 51% against foes with no boons.

> > > > > > **( That's not a buff that's putting our AA back into the same level as all other classes. & We still not up to par) **

> > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Didn't that guy just show a pic of an 8k auto from a chrono? Rofl, that's how much my backstab usually does guy

> > > >

> > > > those 8k are from the slowest and more predictible AA in the game (deals more damage to targets with no boons) the 3rd chain.

> > > > No mentions to Lacernous Strike that has the same effect , with compared dmg? (more spammable)

> > > >

> > >

> > > Slowest auto attack in the game? It's way faster than Guard Hammer, War GS. Not to mention the access to perma quickness.

> > >

> > > Edit; LS draws from the initiative pool.

> >

> > you're right: 2nd.

> > LS is unblockable, + its chain is a spammable evade

> > edit: quickness spam should be reworked

>

> In what way is an obvious melee chain 2 attack that can be used once every 10 seconds (with an extra charge at the start of a fight) considered spammable relative to the third hit in a chain of ranged AUTO attacks? I can literally be afk and doing this.

>

> And if you want to talk about predictability, larcenous strike is about the most predictable and avoidable thing in the game besides "lols judgement".

>

> In fact the only unpredictable moves thief has are basically a single backstab at the start of a fight, after that it's pretty much cake town to avoid anything a thief does.

RANGED? o_o

:

> > @"Hylo.1968" said:

> > > > >

> > > > > Defender;

> > > > >

> > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > >

> >

> >

with that logic every reaper gs autoattack should hit with 20k damage

> @"Hylo.1968" said:

> > > @"Hylo.1968" said:

> > > > > @"Hylo.1968" said:

> > > > > > @"Legatus.3608" said:

> > > > > > > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > > > > > > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Defender;

> > > > > > > > Damage: 452 (452*5=2260) (This means the base damage is over double that of pre-nerfed True Shot. Albeit with a lower damage coefficient.

> > > > > > > > Maximum Damage Increase: 500%

> > > > > > > **(OMG..GODMODE ALERT!) Dosent most Classes do more damage on there AA like idk Dagger thief or Guard Hammer?**

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You think thief auto attack does 20k or higher? ROFL

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > When using weapon skill 1 with a sword, increased the damage of the mesmer's first two attacks by 7%. Increased the damage of the final sword attack by 11% against foes with boons and by 51% against foes with no boons.

> > > > > > > **( That's not a buff that's putting our AA back into the same level as all other classes. & We still not up to par) **

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Didn't that guy just show a pic of an 8k auto from a chrono? Rofl, that's how much my backstab usually does guy

> > > > >

> > > > > those 8k are from the slowest and more predictible AA in the game (deals more damage to targets with no boons) the 3rd chain.

> > > > > No mentions to Lacernous Strike that has the same effect , with compared dmg? (more spammable)

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Slowest auto attack in the game? It's way faster than Guard Hammer, War GS. Not to mention the access to perma quickness.

> > > >

> > > > Edit; LS draws from the initiative pool.

> > >

> > > you're right: 2nd.

> > > LS is unblockable, + its chain is a spammable evade

> > > edit: quickness spam should be reworked

> >

> > In what way is an obvious melee chain 2 attack that can be used once every 10 seconds (with an extra charge at the start of a fight) considered spammable relative to the third hit in a chain of ranged AUTO attacks? I can literally be afk and doing this.

> >

> > And if you want to talk about predictability, larcenous strike is about the most predictable and avoidable thing in the game besides "lols judgement".

> >

> > In fact the only unpredictable moves thief has are basically a single backstab at the start of a fight, after that it's pretty much cake town to avoid anything a thief does.

>

> RANGED? o_o

>

Yah my bad, regardless you're comparing an ability that can be used once every 10s (plus a free second time if you're at full initiative) and doesn't refund the cost obviously if you miss either part, to an auto attack

It can very well be possible that you hit the first attack and the second times out before you can reach, or the second gets evaded. It's a pretty big penalty for missing with these skills.