Hello Anet, Can you please fix Warrior downskill 3 please? vengeance

Darknessz.9650

Hi Anet

During my pvp matches no playing SB as i only see the purpose for boon strip but either way i play Berserker elite which i LOVE but would like to see more condi clean in the future to keep elites fresh, then again during a battle when a players takes be down, and i activate vengeance, then end up killing them the foe who took me down either from a stomp of Dps pressure i still end up dying not getting back a second chance. in some matches i was able to come back to life but only when killing 2 players from what i experienced. please look into this, there were many times i kill player getting back "Vengeance" after they have have spammed skills and on cooldowns yet taking them down did not grant me a second chance to life. unlike rangers op downstate skills, necro healing downstate. but once i kill a player under the time duration of vengeance applying all skill to get back life

take downs vengeance is not working when i killed the foe once its activated,

Thank you Love the game, but many problems in the pvp system

PS: can we please have the OLD edge of the mist.. more room for practicing always getting knocked off the map... gets frustrating and other players attacking the practice npc by there range aoe skills. .

> @"BeLZedaR.4790" said:

> Vengance has a 25% chance to end up not killing you if you score a kill (chance for buff to be gone and you’re fine).

> I believe there was a trait for 100% rally chance at some point but it got removed (or did it?).

> This is working as intended.

the trait is still available but the again.. it is a useless trait cause the middle section of the trait line is provides more support to the build than vengeance trait.

i felt it was not working because 80% of the fights i had, killed foes from downstate with vengeance activate and yet still go down within the time frame and not once was alive back from kills..

warrior alone is nerfed, i can understand some areas but then again, hot elite was the best of warriors action, SB i think is only for full counter and boon strip which is great but fails to get the job done unlike berserker... only problem i see with the hot elite is condi clean cause some of the stances now are longer 90 sec with 40s short duration resistance 4 seconds total..

It's a garbage skill, and typically will only hurt your team in the long run if you use it, ever. It rallies downed enemies when you die, you can't delay capture points or cap them yourself. It will never be changed because Anet doesn't care, but it's straight up not worth using in virtually 95% of situations, barring being able to quickly finish off and then stomp an opponent in a 2v1 that you shouldn't have been downed in to begin with.

You are almost always better off getting stomped and getting back into the fight in 15 seconds than delaying yourself an extra 10. The RNG for getting revived on a kill is a bad gamble to take, and only shows how naive Anet is to PvP mechanics.

I should note that the only real use I've ever gotten out of it is to delay an enemy stomp > rally on my death, especially if my team has a possible stomp coming too.

The downed `[2]` skills aren't meant to be "get of danger, free" cards. They are meant to be a way to deny an immediate stomp. That's why ANet's allowed mesmer `d[2]` to sometimes drop in you hotter water than you were originally. So the question isn't, "why is vengeance so weak?" The question is "why do some professions have much better `d[2]` options than others?"

Only ever used it in WvW / PvE for a last hurrah to try and get whatever killed me. I've never, in all my years playing, ever rallied from the skill when it was untraited. It *did* work when traited, but that's a very niche situation to find yourself in - it's better to get a trait that doesn't require you to f'up before you can use it.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> The downed `[2]` skills aren't meant to be "get of danger, free" cards. They are meant to be a way to deny an immediate stomp. That's why ANet's allowed mesmer `d[2]` to sometimes drop in you hotter water than you were originally. So the question isn't, "why is vengeance so weak?" The question is "why do some professions have much better `d[2]` options than others?"

Yea, sometimes I'll use the mesmer down 2 and still get stomped, because I don't port far enough away. The Mesmer down 3 skill is the ridiculous one. I got hit for 11.6k by a mesmer who was downed. The phantasm hits way too hard for a down skill.

Hey it's better than nothing. If you can use your 2nd life to kill the guy who killed you...

You did the team a favor by killing that dood. If it was 100% uptime after you kill a guy.. I would say that would be a tad OP don't you think?