P/P is too powerful

Eddbopkins.2630

> @"Liewec.2896" said:

> i did have good fun a few nights ago when i managed to melt a p/p thief from 100% to dead in about 2 seconds,

> they're so incredibly squishy,

>

> to make it even funnier i was on a zerker axe/axe war XD

>

> headbutt hit em for 7,8k headbutt, followed by a 10.6k dualstrike which downed em,

> followed immediately by a 24k decapitate which instantly finished em. XD

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/dAmpx5v.gif "")

>

> in short, p/p is great damage sure, but they also crumble the moment you glance at them. :lol:

Any 1v1 sitchuation i feel a thf will be in a disadvantage, but in team fights where they can sneak up and spam 1 button as fast as possilbe for 15k+ is the biggest advantage a class can have, untill the enemy team smartens up and focuses that thf 1st. But that takes coordination that this game is lacking. Putting a target on someone doesnt always help when you have 5 random (no offense) aholes spamming condis, clones, and everything else specially in low teirs where no one cares except a few that really want to climb. With out a proper 5v5 its just frustrating.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What this PP build everyone is playing. Best way to see if it's OP is trying it yourself. I've often found that what you once thought was OP is actually just as "challenging" as most other builds (except scourge).

Now challenging doesn't mean complex or engaging. But challenging to succeed.

> @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> Can a Staff Thief (daredevil) beat a Deadeye P/P thief in a contest for a node (a 1 v 1)?

>

> Edit: I mean consistently. Like should it have the upper hand under normal circumstances. I feel bad that I even need to type this.

In 1v1s, most of the time Deadeye P/Ps will lose to a build that can catch up to them (all other thief builds). They're meant almost exclusively for +1'ing. The only class that will lose consistently against a Deadeye P/P 1v1 is a necro, because they're so slow and have the fewest tools to deal with projectile damage.