EU - LF - Raid Guild

Emmalouise.1763

Hi There,

I'm looking for a casual guild that's purely for raids? A guild where there are no commitments as I have my main guild, but where we can get together and clear wings and maybe train on new ones.

Ideally I don't want to join another static as i'm in two, but i'm looking to fill my spare guild slot up with something I can dip in and out of and join people shouting up for wings etc, if that makes sense.

I'm in the UK, I am mainly an evening and weekend player. I have raided since the beginning, but I don't raid 24/7 and I don't plan too.

I have Lege armor, W2 & W4 titles, I have cleared W5 up to Dhuum. I have got dhuum to 13%

I am an average player that can play a few classes reasonably well. I am most comfortable on Druid, Soulbeast and Daredevil (power)and god forbid the beloved Necro! I can play warrior, but I am bored with this at the moment.

I have Dragonhunter & handkiter geared but im still getting comfortable with these :)

Not at all. SALT combines players of various skill and experience levels. Some are noobs, some are very experienced and skilled. Of course they make a lot of mistakes and wipe often, but there are usually enough good players to carry the squad and get the kill eventually, which makes it perfect for people like you, who are looking for drop-in drop-out runs where you don't have to worry about much. No need to sign up, no need to ping items or gear. You just join the guild and then you're free to hop in most runs whenever they're announced in guild chat. Plus teapot himself is a fan of unpopular builds and overlooked classes, so you will have no problem joining on necro, thief and similar.

> @"Tarasicodissa.7084" said:

> Not at all. SALT combines players of various skill and experience levels. Some are noobs, some are very experienced and skilled. Of course they make a lot of mistakes and wipe often, but there are usually enough good players to carry the squad and get the kill eventually, which makes it perfect for people like you, who are looking for drop-in drop-out runs where you don't have to worry about much. No need to sign up, no need to ping items or gear. You just join the guild and then you're free to hop in most runs whenever they're announced in guild chat. Plus teapot himself is a fan of unpopular builds and overlooked classes, so you will have no problem joining on necro, thief and similar.

Do you have any idea how I Join? and thank you for all your suggestions.