tryin to find a good soulbeast build any recommendations?

winterlove.6834

from what i've read. druid for raids, dungeons and such(healing). soulbeast for open world. i believe that's how it goes. from what i understand they nerfed druid damage in the last patch. but don't quote me. but i use condi soulbeast build and its a beast. like it alot.

You won't ever find a singular build that's fully efficient in wvw AND pve - this is due to the fact in wvw you can't have glass cannon builds else you'll die in a couple hits, but in PvE MOST damage is avoidable if you're doing mechanics correctly, and most failure of mechanics = insta wipe, so dps loss is useless.

only exception to this really is that minstrel stats DO have some use for support builds in PvE - the extra toughness it provides can allow for the one or two bosses with toughness based aggro to be "tanked". but thats it, and outside of those bosses it's not meta (though usable nevertheless).

That said, condi soulbeast is fine in fractals/raids, excellent in fact if you can pull off it's rotation. Just make sure you have full viper's gear, it's a pretty dramatic dps loss otherwise.

Druid is meta for support builds, but support is an entirely different playstyle. You can't really compare druid to soulbeast because they're oth good at different things, druid excels at support and soulbeast at dps.

> @"Galaa.8475" said:

> from what i've read. druid for raids, dungeons and such(healing). soulbeast for open world. i believe that's how it goes. from what i understand they nerfed druid damage in the last patch. but don't quote me. but i use condi soulbeast build and its a beast. like it alot.

>

Druid as support and buffer yes.

But soulbeast stance share condi DPS is also viable in T4 and raids.

Sbeast does way more dmg than druid and is one of the better DPS specs due to buffing dmg out to teammates.