when are these tournament changes gonna happen?

zoopop.5630

@"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" weren't we suppose to get AT's to instantly refresh after they were done? I know the swizz was going to take a while, however whats going on with everything else ? At the moment their isn't much "team" focus things to do in Spvp, other then waiting on At's every 4hours.....which isn't always ideal if the time frame for them are always changing. Please give us an update if possible, I'm hoping this doesn't get pushed to the side till end of summer .....

• ArenaNet Staff

Yeah, we want a new type of daily that has less rewards, but reopens. We're still working on it. I was hoping we'd be able to do it without new UI, which would have sped things up a lot, but unfortunately, we're going to need some. Unfortunately, no estimate on time frame I can publish yet.

> @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> Yeah, we want a new type of daily that has less rewards, but reopens. We're still working on it. I was hoping we'd be able to do it without new UI, which would have sped things up a lot, but unfortunately, we're going to need some. Unfortunately, no estimate on time frame I can publish yet.

KILLING ME !!!! Game getting beyond boring playing solo rank , and unrank is just even worse with no one to really challenge premade =/

• ArenaNet Staff

> @"zoopop.5630" said:

> > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > Yeah, we want a new type of daily that has less rewards, but reopens. We're still working on it. I was hoping we'd be able to do it without new UI, which would have sped things up a lot, but unfortunately, we're going to need some. Unfortunately, no estimate on time frame I can publish yet.

>

> KILLING ME !!!! Game getting beyond boring playing solo rank , and unrank is just even worse with no one to really challenge premade =/

Sorry. :( But at least with the rotating schedule, you should have at least 2-3 days a week where the daily AT's cover your normal play time.

> @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > @"zoopop.5630" said:

> > > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > > Yeah, we want a new type of daily that has less rewards, but reopens. We're still working on it. I was hoping we'd be able to do it without new UI, which would have sped things up a lot, but unfortunately, we're going to need some. Unfortunately, no estimate on time frame I can publish yet.

> >

> > KILLING ME !!!! Game getting beyond boring playing solo rank , and unrank is just even worse with no one to really challenge premade =/

>

> Sorry. :( But at least with the rotating schedule, you should have at least 2-3 days a week where the daily AT's cover your normal play time.

Any plans on finally bringing duoq back? Why would you not allow people to duoq? Especially at times of wintrading etc? It’s frustrating to not be able to simply que with a buddy

> @"Nash.3974" said:

> > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > > @"zoopop.5630" said:

> > > > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > > > Yeah, we want a new type of daily that has less rewards, but reopens. We're still working on it. I was hoping we'd be able to do it without new UI, which would have sped things up a lot, but unfortunately, we're going to need some. Unfortunately, no estimate on time frame I can publish yet.

> > >

> > > KILLING ME !!!! Game getting beyond boring playing solo rank , and unrank is just even worse with no one to really challenge premade =/

> >

> > Sorry. :( But at least with the rotating schedule, you should have at least 2-3 days a week where the daily AT's cover your normal play time.

>

> Any plans on finally bringing duoq back? Why would you not allow people to duoq? Especially at times of wintrading etc? It’s frustrating to not be able to simply que with a buddy

They've probably done a lot of research and found that people in a Massive **MULTIPLAYER** Online Game enjoy playing **ALONE** in a **TEAM** based gamemode. So no, they probably don't have any plans to let us play with our friends again.

However, if they do, that _would_ be a pleasant surprise and make many people very happy.

> @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > @"Nash.3974" said:

> > > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > > > @"zoopop.5630" said:

> > > > > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > > > > Yeah, we want a new type of daily that has less rewards, but reopens. We're still working on it. I was hoping we'd be able to do it without new UI, which would have sped things up a lot, but unfortunately, we're going to need some. Unfortunately, no estimate on time frame I can publish yet.

> > > >

> > > > KILLING ME !!!! Game getting beyond boring playing solo rank , and unrank is just even worse with no one to really challenge premade =/

> > >

> > > Sorry. :( But at least with the rotating schedule, you should have at least 2-3 days a week where the daily AT's cover your normal play time.

> >

> > Any plans on finally bringing duoq back? Why would you not allow people to duoq? Especially at times of wintrading etc? It’s frustrating to not be able to simply que with a buddy

>

> They've probably done a lot of research and found that people in a Massive **MULTIPLAYER** Online Game enjoy playing **ALONE** in a **TEAM** based gamemode. So no, they probably don't have any plans to let us play with our friends again.

>

> However, if they do, that _would_ be a pleasant surprise and make many people very happy.

If they miraculously allow a 3-5 man que id shead a few tears of joy garenteed.

> @"Eddbopkins.2630" said:

> > @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > > @"Nash.3974" said:

> > > > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > > > > @"zoopop.5630" said:

> > > > > > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > > > > > Yeah, we want a new type of daily that has less rewards, but reopens. We're still working on it. I was hoping we'd be able to do it without new UI, which would have sped things up a lot, but unfortunately, we're going to need some. Unfortunately, no estimate on time frame I can publish yet.

> > > > >

> > > > > KILLING ME !!!! Game getting beyond boring playing solo rank , and unrank is just even worse with no one to really challenge premade =/

> > > >

> > > > Sorry. :( But at least with the rotating schedule, you should have at least 2-3 days a week where the daily AT's cover your normal play time.

> > >

> > > Any plans on finally bringing duoq back? Why would you not allow people to duoq? Especially at times of wintrading etc? It’s frustrating to not be able to simply que with a buddy

> >

> > They've probably done a lot of research and found that people in a Massive **MULTIPLAYER** Online Game enjoy playing **ALONE** in a **TEAM** based gamemode. So no, they probably don't have any plans to let us play with our friends again.

> >

> > However, if they do, that _would_ be a pleasant surprise and make many people very happy.

>

> If they miraculously allow a 3-5 man que id shead a few tears of joy garenteed.

i would buy gems just bc