How to report serious abuse

Hello, I tried to find a way to report some serious abuse I witnessed. People making serious death threats against another players (you guessed, pvp). Its not just offending someone, talking things like this may really hurt and maybe even scare someone. To be more clear I made screenshots that I can send if someone need. I did in-game abuse report but I kinda don't believe in how it actually works. I won't post names here.

> @"Dragoth.7153" said:

> Hello, I tried to find a way to report some serious abuse I witnessed. People making serious death threats against another players (you guessed, pvp). Its not just offending someone, talking things like this may really hurt and maybe even scare someone. To be more clear I made screenshots that I can send if someone need. I did in-game abuse report but I kinda don't believe in how it actually works. I won't post names here.

For the record: the in-game report option *does* work, and *does* let the ANet staff see the abuse, in context, from their internal logs. They *do* look at these reports, just as much as reports through another channel. ANet will not, regardless of the channel, tell you what they do in response to reports.

I do wish ANet would [follow the lead of FFXIV and publish stats on what they do](https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/1ae8f705084dc388020ce188655eefac6c264a0e):

・Participation in RMT/prohibited activities

・Accounts terminated: 1,730

・Accounts temporarily suspended: 6

・BOT activity

・Accounts terminated:26

・Accounts temporarily suspended:26

・RMT Advertising

・Accounts terminated: 121