Ash Legion

Mitlerkaiser.1470

Ash Legion is one of the most underwritten legions in the charr society, yet it is quite popular among people. While their secrecy and their spy specialty are their defined concepts, yet such concepts feel too awful gimmicky for a large society of charr. You have the Blood Legion, which are seen are traditionalists more or less and more focused on the charr warrior culture. Brief and basic? Yes. But that opens a lot more to how their society can function, since a lot of ideas can be tied to that concept naturally. Iron Legion? It seems to be a legion that is butting heads with the Blood Legion when it comes to power and position within the High Legions. Don't get me wrong, but they give me a feeling that they only started to grow in power relatively recently due to their advance in technology which seemed to outright kick them out forward. Not to mention that they became active politically, too. Having the treaty between charr and humans happen on their territory more or less and Smodur being the one to recieve the artifact (that now everyone can get). Very industrial society, that we can also attach some common traits to.

But then we look at Ash Legion and it's thing is that they are known for scouts, spies, assassins and all the tasks expected from the previous. Their citadel is described like hidden ninja village. In other words, the way GW2 shows them is that they are so hidden and cunning that they don't really have much lore to them. It's just that we have giants like the Blood Legion and the Iron Legion, but then you have something like the Ash Legion which doesn't really have much character aside from "well they're spies and stuff". My main question is how their society is structured? We clearly see that warbands aren't just about war, despite what the name says. Considering it's heavily implied that the High Legions are very collectivist in their views, would it be possible that the Ash Legion's society is under a very strick control? To the point they may tickle antiutopian themes?

I wanna hear your thoughts, FELLAS. It's something I've been wondering about.