bounties are too easy with a lot of people

ListenToMe.5130

> @Zaltys.7649 said:

> > @sigur.9453 said:

> > "megaservers"

> >

> > Look in LFG there are many bounty zergs advertising

>

> I'm a solo player. In my line of work, I may need to step away from the keyboard at moments' notice. Not going to burden groups with constant afking.

Why not? It's not like bounty trains care about people who AFK to sort out their inventory, can't find their way or are just slow. I do skip bosses occasionally to vendor stuff and do some TP things, nobody ever cared about it. Keep in mind that in a zerg you don't really matter.

> @Zaltys.7649 said:

> > @sigur.9453 said:

> > "megaservers"

> >

> > Look in LFG there are many bounty zergs advertising

>

> I'm a solo player. In my line of work, I may need to step away from the keyboard at moments' notice. Not going to burden groups with constant afking.

In a 40+ man bounty train they won't notice nor care.

I'm constantly seeing calls for help with bounties. I think most people would rather do the bounty and move on.

If you're mad that the bounty is done by the time you arrive, I can understand that.

That's the issue with so few WPs ... you have to travel across the entire board and just get in view to see the bounty go up in a burst of EXP, mats, and bounty-like glory for everyone else ... but you.

I think they should wait a month or so to see what the maps will look before tweaking that aspect of the game.