Interactions between Charr Legions

Chokapik.3741

Since all we know about the blood citadel is that it exists (it's quite funny that the wiki page consists of a single line), I don't expect to get many details from this question.

We know that "currently, the Iron, Ash, and Blood Legions operate under a shaky alliance" (from the 2011 blog post "The Legions of the Charr"). What kind of interactions are there between the charr legions? Does the blood citadel trade with the black citadel? Are Blood Legion charr allowed in the Ash Citadel (or whatever the Ash place is called, I believe the "Ash Citadel" is just speculation)? Is there just rivalry, or a real risk of war between the Legions?

A question that is more relevant to the current story: what would Black Citadel charr think about the Olmakhan? Would they be seen as traitors to the legions or is their independence something that other charr would admire?

Bonus question : what's the tension between native blood / ash charr and humans? (compared to the relation between humans and the Black Citadel). To clarify, the question is not about human ghosts, just regular humans from Kryta for example.

Final one : since the Norn could be the closest non-charr race to the Blood Citadel (geographically), is there any interaction between them?

Feel free to pick what questions you want to answer, I'm sure some of them will be a bit borderline :).

> @"Chokapik.3741" said:

> A question that is more relevant to the current story: what would Black Citadel charr think about the Olmakhan? Would they be seen as traitors to the legions or is their independence something that other charr would admire?

As I know Charr mentality, I bet they would think of them as weaklings, who have no guts to become true Legion soldiers and do something useful for Charr society, but they would leave them be, doing their stuff down there on that island, since they are not a threat for them.