Ideas for T5 and T6 fractals

> @"CptAurellian.9537" said:

> Besides, 100 HP/s, 25 AR and, more so, 7% more damage are nothing to scoff at. Wouldn't be fun if the buff made you completely overpowered.

I mean 100hp/s is already pretty strong, just ask warriors what losing that does. (Heal sig and Adrenal healing nerfs galore).

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"TexZero.7910" said:

> > @"CptAurellian.9537" said:

> > Besides, 100 HP/s, 25 AR and, more so, 7% more damage are nothing to scoff at. Wouldn't be fun if the buff made you completely overpowered.

>

> I mean 100hp/s is already pretty strong, just ask warriors what losing that does. (Heal sig and Adrenal healing nerfs galore).

>

It means exactly nothing in PvE.

> @"CptAurellian.9537" said:

>

> It's a fine line between "not helpful" and "overpowered". In this case, the devs seem to have hit the sweet spot rather well, since it has been clear from beginning that these titles are primarily a resource sink for a prestige thing. Besides, 100 HP/s, 25 AR and, more so, 7% more damage are nothing to scoff at. Wouldn't be fun if the buff made you completely overpowered.

Well if you have 154 ar like I do 25 ar is whatever, 100 hp/s is not going to help if you taking a beating (although if you lose aggro and then stay away for a few seconds before healing up it might be fine). And 7% is solid. But for the amount of time and effort you'd have to put in to get the relics/integrated fractal matrices and the higher tiers of ar I would have expected higher.

But my main point about this topic is that people are looking for tougher challenges but they forget they have all of these buffs available that makes things even easier. That's why I feel like the people calling for difficulty could have it if they stopped using these things (or never obtain the titles)

> @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > @"TexZero.7910" said:

> > > @"CptAurellian.9537" said:

> > > Besides, 100 HP/s, 25 AR and, more so, 7% more damage are nothing to scoff at. Wouldn't be fun if the buff made you completely overpowered.

> >

> > I mean 100hp/s is already pretty strong, just ask warriors what losing that does. (Heal sig and Adrenal healing nerfs galore).

> >

>

> It means exactly nothing in PvE.

Right, that's why a skill whose only real use is passive HP/s constantly got nerfed to the point of it being unusable. As a reminder because you've seemingly forgotten Heal Sig used to be the go to heal skill for warriors.

> @"TexZero.7910" said:

> > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > > @"TexZero.7910" said:

> > > > @"CptAurellian.9537" said:

> > > > Besides, 100 HP/s, 25 AR and, more so, 7% more damage are nothing to scoff at. Wouldn't be fun if the buff made you completely overpowered.

> > >

> > > I mean 100hp/s is already pretty strong, just ask warriors what losing that does. (Heal sig and Adrenal healing nerfs galore).

> > >

> >

> > It means exactly nothing in PvE.

>

> Right, that's why a skill whose only real use is passive HP/s constantly got nerfed to the point of it being unusable. As a reminder because you've seemingly forgotten Heal Sig used to be the go to heal skill for warriors.

It got nerfed because of PvP.