Mounts

You need to play the first mission of PoF to get your first mount (the raptor). You can play the mission as soon as you are lvl 80. Buying PoF gets you a booster to lvl 80 for one character.

So as soon as you have PoF you can boost a character to lvl 80 (if you don't have a lvl 80 yet), start the first mission, get your first mount and either go back to what you were doing before that or continue playing PoF.

> @"rottin.3901" said:

> So I bought Gw2 and thinking on getting the expansions my question if I buy Path Of Fire do I get the mount right away or wait till I get to the new content? Also do they have sales on the expansions.?

After you have purchased path of fire the mount(raptor) is available to you once you have completed the first story in the path of fire expansion. I hope this answered your query. Welcome to Tyria :)

You need to start the Path of Fire story line first. At the end of the first mission, you'll get your first mount, the raptor. Keep in mind that it's a basic raptor and not an upgraded one that allows you to leap further. After the mission, the PoF zones are opened for you to explore and the more mastery points you unlock, the faster you can upgrade your mounts. Just do events to get the experience you need and get the mastery points you can get without needing other mounts.