apharma.3741

> @"Curunen.8729" said:

> Elusive mind Exhaustion doubled to 6s

> Mirage Cloak duration reduced to 0.5s

> All teleports (Blink Jaunt Phase Retreat etc) have a 1s cast time

> Blink range reduced to 600 and cooldown increased to 60s

> Stealth removed from mesmer - all stealth skills changed to detarget

> Mind Wrack damage reduced by 50%

> Removed torment from all axe skills because stacking is too powerful - better to only have bleed.

> Blurred Frenzy increased cooldown to 20s

> All shatters have a 2s channeled cast time (because your suggestion of 1s is not enough, it's still too easy to spam and nobody can react to it) and can be interrupted

> Chronophantasma changed to make phantasms rewind and cast their attack animation backwards after the initial cast.

>

>

> (I suppose I'd better add an /s because I'm sure some other mains who read this will pick one or more of these to be serious suggestions and demand they be implemented because mesmer is "so OP, hate fighting it just because I subjectively hate it11!!!1!".)

Almost perfect. But where is the GS auto attack nerf?

The guy that complained about it on the mes merge thread will be sad. :/

> @"Nepster.4275" said:

> If they would change it to something like imagined burden it would be a buff because its a higer burst plus you get more close at once so you can shater for more damage, but yeah Mirage buff in PvE is rly needed

Mirage buff in pve is needed!??? I think there are other dps options that need buffing (like dragonhunter). Mirage is still strongest dps on small hitbox. Dont know why it needs buffing when it has both high potential and realistic dps and can provide some ultility on top.

> @"ButcherofMalakir.4067" said:

> > @"Nepster.4275" said:

> > If they would change it to something like imagined burden it would be a buff because its a higer burst plus you get more close at once so you can shater for more damage, but yeah Mirage buff in PvE is rly needed

>

> Mirage buff in pve is needed!??? I think there are other dps options that need buffing (like dragonhunter). Mirage is still strongest dps on small hitbox. Dont know why it needs buffing when it has both high potential and realistic dps and can provide some ultility on top.

Show me a raid run where a mirage did atleast 80% of the BM

> @"Nepster.4275" said:

> > @"ButcherofMalakir.4067" said:

> > > @"Nepster.4275" said:

> > > If they would change it to something like imagined burden it would be a buff because its a higer burst plus you get more close at once so you can shater for more damage, but yeah Mirage buff in PvE is rly needed

> >

> > Mirage buff in pve is needed!??? I think there are other dps options that need buffing (like dragonhunter). Mirage is still strongest dps on small hitbox. Dont know why it needs buffing when it has both high potential and realistic dps and can provide some ultility on top.

>

> Show me a raid run where a mirage did atleast 80% of the BM

Show me a raid run where weaver did. I am not saying its braindead class but its realistic dps is much closer to benchmark (potential) dps then other clases. If you want to balance profesions based around bad raiders then weaver need buffs the most.

> > @"Nepster.4275" said:

> > > @"ButcherofMalakir.4067" said:

> > > > @"Nepster.4275" said:

> > > > If they would change it to something like imagined burden it would be a buff because its a higer burst plus you get more close at once so you can shater for more damage, but yeah Mirage buff in PvE is rly needed

> > >

> > > Mirage buff in pve is needed!??? I think there are other dps options that need buffing (like dragonhunter). Mirage is still strongest dps on small hitbox. Dont know why it needs buffing when it has both high potential and realistic dps and can provide some ultility on top.

> >

> > Show me a raid run where a mirage did atleast 80% of the BM

>

> Show me a raid run where weaver did. I am not saying its braindead class but its realistic dps is much closer to benchmark (potential) dps then other clases. If you want to balance profesions based around bad raiders then weaver need buffs the most.

Why did you come to the Mesmer forum to whine for other classes on a joke thread? There are things that PvE Mesmer does need. Examples, Cry of Frustration, Riddle of Sands. Literally anything that applies confusion is now useless to not only Mesmer but every class in PvE. "B-b-but torment" Torment was a garbage band aid fix that was almost universally reviled.

> @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > > @"Nepster.4275" said:

> > > > @"ButcherofMalakir.4067" said:

> > > > > @"Nepster.4275" said:

> > > > > If they would change it to something like imagined burden it would be a buff because its a higer burst plus you get more close at once so you can shater for more damage, but yeah Mirage buff in PvE is rly needed

> > > >

> > > > Mirage buff in pve is needed!??? I think there are other dps options that need buffing (like dragonhunter). Mirage is still strongest dps on small hitbox. Dont know why it needs buffing when it has both high potential and realistic dps and can provide some ultility on top.

> > >

> > > Show me a raid run where a mirage did atleast 80% of the BM

> >

> > Show me a raid run where weaver did. I am not saying its braindead class but its realistic dps is much closer to benchmark (potential) dps then other clases. If you want to balance profesions based around bad raiders then weaver need buffs the most.

>

> Why did you come to the Mesmer forum to whine for other classes on a joke thread? There are things that PvE Mesmer does need. Examples, Cry of Frustration, Riddle of Sands. Literally anything that applies confusion is now useless to not only Mesmer but every class in PvE. "B-b-but torment" Torment was a garbage band aid fix that was almost universally reviled.

Yes that chang to confusion was wierd and that fix looks like it was made last minut. But in pve mirage works well now and some other classes dont. I would rather see some other classes that rly need it buffed. I think mirage dont nees buffs but it would be great if they reworked confusion skills.

> @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > @"Curunen.8729" said:

> > Elusive mind Exhaustion doubled to 6s

> > Mirage Cloak duration reduced to 0.5s

> > All teleports (Blink Jaunt Phase Retreat etc) have a 1s cast time

> > Blink range reduced to 600 and cooldown increased to 60s

> > Stealth removed from mesmer - all stealth skills changed to detarget

> > Mind Wrack damage reduced by 50%

> > Removed torment from all axe skills because stacking is too powerful - better to only have bleed.

> > Blurred Frenzy increased cooldown to 20s

> > All shatters have a 2s channeled cast time (because your suggestion of 1s is not enough, it's still too easy to spam and nobody can react to it) and can be interrupted

> > Chronophantasma changed to make phantasms rewind and cast their attack animation backwards after the initial cast.

> >

> >

> > (I suppose I'd better add an /s because I'm sure some other mains who read this will pick one or more of these to be serious suggestions and demand they be implemented because mesmer is "so OP, hate fighting it just because I subjectively hate it11!!!1!".)

>

> Almost perfect. But where is the GS auto attack nerf?

> The guy that complained about it on the mes merge thread will be sad. :/

Spatial Surge : Now does a fixed amount of damage instead of increased damage with range. Base damage and power coefficients are reduced by %22. It now roots the Mesmer and had it's cast time increased.

Split Surge : Might application got removed. Base damage and power coefficients are reduced by %18. Now hits only one target. Name changed to "Meme Surge".

> @"apharma.3741" said:

> Alright a week to go so let’s have fun.

>

> What’s everyone’s expectations for the patch?

>

> All phantasms have their damage reduced by 50%.

> 10s ICD on chrono phantasma.

> Phantasm health reduced by 1000.

> Shatters have a 1s cast time.

> Mirror blade loses extra bounce....again.

> Blurred frenzy is no longer split between PvP and PvE and will do PvE damage because we hate you and want to see the world burn.

They'll try to change something to address mes being utterly out of control in wvw and pvp and end up buffing them again. Then I imagine they'll scratch their heads and not doing anything for 3 more months, pretty standard stuff.

> > @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > > @"ButcherofMalakir.4067" said:

> > > > @"Nepster.4275" said:

> > > > > @"ButcherofMalakir.4067" said:

> > > > > > @"Nepster.4275" said:

> > > > > > If they would change it to something like imagined burden it would be a buff because its a higer burst plus you get more close at once so you can shater for more damage, but yeah Mirage buff in PvE is rly needed

> > > > >

> > > > > Mirage buff in pve is needed!??? I think there are other dps options that need buffing (like dragonhunter). Mirage is still strongest dps on small hitbox. Dont know why it needs buffing when it has both high potential and realistic dps and can provide some ultility on top.

> > > >

> > > > Show me a raid run where a mirage did atleast 80% of the BM

> > >

> > > Show me a raid run where weaver did. I am not saying its braindead class but its realistic dps is much closer to benchmark (potential) dps then other clases. If you want to balance profesions based around bad raiders then weaver need buffs the most.

> >

> > Why did you come to the Mesmer forum to whine for other classes on a joke thread? There are things that PvE Mesmer does need. Examples, Cry of Frustration, Riddle of Sands. Literally anything that applies confusion is now useless to not only Mesmer but every class in PvE. "B-b-but torment" Torment was a garbage band aid fix that was almost universally reviled.

>

> Yes that chang to confusion was wierd and that fix looks like it was made last minut. But in pve mirage works well now and some other classes dont. I would rather see some other classes that rly need it buffed. I think mirage dont nees buffs but it would be great if they reworked confusion skills.

Confusion does need to be fixed or removed in PvE, but other than that I do agree that mirage doesn't need any buffs in PvE. It needs a small redesign but that's it really, but definitely not the top priority balance wise

> @"OriOri.8724" said:

> > > @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > > > @"ButcherofMalakir.4067" said:

> > > > > @"Nepster.4275" said:

> > > > > > @"ButcherofMalakir.4067" said:

> > > > > > > @"Nepster.4275" said:

> > > > > > > If they would change it to something like imagined burden it would be a buff because its a higer burst plus you get more close at once so you can shater for more damage, but yeah Mirage buff in PvE is rly needed

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Mirage buff in pve is needed!??? I think there are other dps options that need buffing (like dragonhunter). Mirage is still strongest dps on small hitbox. Dont know why it needs buffing when it has both high potential and realistic dps and can provide some ultility on top.

> > > > >

> > > > > Show me a raid run where a mirage did atleast 80% of the BM

> > > >

> > > > Show me a raid run where weaver did. I am not saying its braindead class but its realistic dps is much closer to benchmark (potential) dps then other clases. If you want to balance profesions based around bad raiders then weaver need buffs the most.

> > >

> > > Why did you come to the Mesmer forum to whine for other classes on a joke thread? There are things that PvE Mesmer does need. Examples, Cry of Frustration, Riddle of Sands. Literally anything that applies confusion is now useless to not only Mesmer but every class in PvE. "B-b-but torment" Torment was a garbage band aid fix that was almost universally reviled.

> >

> > Yes that chang to confusion was wierd and that fix looks like it was made last minut. But in pve mirage works well now and some other classes dont. I would rather see some other classes that rly need it buffed. I think mirage dont nees buffs but it would be great if they reworked confusion skills.

>

> Confusion does need to be fixed or removed in PvE, but other than that I do agree that mirage doesn't need any buffs in PvE. It needs a small redesign but that's it really, but definitely not the top priority balance wise

No, definitely not top priority. Just the usual issue as with many classes where there's some tweaks and/or design issues that need to be addressed.