Patch tomorrow?

>[Coming soon. changes to Underwater Skills](https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/coming-soon-changes-to-underwater-skills/)

>The next Guild Wars 2 balance update arrives on May 8, bringing a sea change to underwater combat! We’re enhancing underwater skills and utilities so you can blast the barnacles off anything that tries to nibble your toes while you’re swimming.

>Keep a lookout on the morning of the May 8 balance update—we’ll publish a developer blog post that wades through all the details.

> @"AncientYs.8613" said:

> > @"Thelgar.7214" said:

> > I'm hoping for Quagpedoes - launchable quaggans with explosives on their backs that explode on impact.

> This is the most barbaric thing I have ever heard of.. Second only to the "cattlepult".. Poor quaggan :<

Besides, the balloony quaggan tribes (not the [natural ones](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File:Quaggan.jpg "natural ones")) don't need explosives attached to them. They already explode the second a needle touches them. ;)

> > I'm hoping for Quagpedoes - launchable quaggans with explosives on their backs that explode on impact.

>

> This is the most barbaric thing I have ever heard of.. Second only to the "cattlepult".. Poor quaggan :<

Yes, entirely barbaric, if the explosives are strapped to their backs it will upset their balance and they won't move well through the water. You have to stuff the explosives inside them or they'll just spin off to who knows where.

>

Would make a good new mount though.

Quaggan mounts with an explosive dismount skill. Now available in the gemstore for 2000 gems.

> @"Sojourner.4621" said:

> > @"AncientYs.8613" said:

> > > @"Thelgar.7214" said:

> > > I'm hoping for Quagpedoes - launchable quaggans with explosives on their backs that explode on impact.

> >

> > This is the most barbaric thing I have ever heard of.. Second only to the "cattlepult".. Poor quaggan :<

>

> Yes, entirely barbaric, if the explosives are strapped to their backs it will upset their balance and they won't move well through the water. You have to stuff the explosives inside them or they'll just spin off to who knows where.

I actually thought of that after posting but was too lazy to edit.