Have you ever reoll to an other race?

Jup, rerolled my warrior twice. First it was a Sylvari F, but I allready had that combo on guardian so I changed it to Charr M, but I didn't like the animations as everything looked very slow. Rerolled a maxsize norn and somehow I don't mind the slowness of the bigger sprite in this case.

Yup...I killed off my year one, sylvari mesmer before the birthday gifts actually became worthwhile. >.<' I reincarnated her into a male Norn. And then I became an altaholic and created two new mesmer characters, anyway! It's a sickness, I tell you....

My first engineer was a female norn. During the testing and creating my build, I wanted to utilize racial skills and figured out that the human racial skills suited excellent. The norn was looking great, had a beautiful armor, jeweler on 400 (which was my only out mastered crafting profession back then) and nearly all waypoints unlocked. So I decided to reroll on human, changing gender as well. The new character became my main, which I play and enjoy until today. I do not regret the reroll.

But I have made one grave mistake when I deleted the norn girl. I wanted to salvage the gear and runes/sigils at least, so I loaded everything into my bank. Then I deleted her. When I tried to salvage the gear on another char I realized how utterly stupid I was. I had to delete every single piece. Some parts of that gear took me weeks to collect >_>. ... Nothing is more helpful than a failure. I learned from my mistake and salvage gear on the same char now, before I delete it ^^.

I pretty much started to play the game because of Charrs, since I always liked feline characters. I also created an Asura just to experience the height difference (biggest charr, smallest asura), but I didn't play much with him as I didn't get on well with him.

However, charrs then started to annoy me with their constantly bad mood / blatant rage, and I looked at my asura again. After redesigning him completely and giving him the biggest size, I really started to _love_ playing him, and with many recolor alts of him nowadays, he became my main until today.

So, thanks for the charrs to get me into the game, but I'm probably not going to return to them from Asuras.

Had a Charr Elementalist, Sylvari Mesmer, and Norn Ranger that all got killed off, then rerolled into Asura. I eventually made some Norn recently after giving them another shot (my female Norn Spellbreaker is the Pact Commander out of all 22 of my characters) but you couldn't pay me to make another Charr or another Sylvari. Never touching those two races again.

> @"SunTzu.4513" said:

>Spend a long time in the PvP Lobby playing around with different races to see all the casting animations and some of the voice lines. Charr seems like made for an GS wielding warrior. GS 5 and 3 looks awesome at them.

I never thought of doing that and just tried it. Great idea, thanks!

I rerolled my human male ranger to human male ranger, then to norn male ranger and then to female norn ranger.

And i rerolled my female norn warrior to char male warrior to human male warrior.

And most importantly i rerolled my char male guardian to char male guardian and again to char male guardian.

If it doesnt sit well with you save your gear and reroll