Lets discuss side nodes and how OP some of them are for different team colours

I don't know about disengage potential, but it is insanely difficult to get the mine in Foefire if there is a scourge there due to the point being on higher terrain and the fences, stupid wagon, and whatever else interrupting los to the point. If a scourge has it and you are playing something that can't bathe in condi spam with immunity you might as well give up on that point. Getting up ontop of the two main areas to the right and left of the point is impossible in the time it takes a scourge to just toss down a shade and spam close out the areas.

Waterfall can be similar but it's less frustrating. It's also strange that they made those two points tiny and then the middle point this huge open field which actually works against scourge most of the time. If any map gets tweaks I think that's the one that needs it the most.

As far as disengage potential I believe the left point of Nifelhel is the easiest to disengage with due to the numerous colemns and mesmers and thieves being able to easily shadowstep/blink and just kite around the pillars. It can be really frustrating at times.

> @"cptaylor.2670" said:

>t's also strange that they made those two points tiny and then the middle point this huge open field which actually works against scourge most of the time. If any map gets tweaks I think that's the one that needs it the most.

They are currently looking at reworking that map, but it has been in progress for a very long time. I'm not sure when it's ready.

> @"Chilli.2976" said:

> > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > All is fair in love and war. If you are concerned about a super slight terrain difference between sides, maybe you need a break.

> >

> > IN a battlefield, its not always going to be even. any terrain "issues" is ovrecome by actualy using strats as even the "unfair terrain" can work in your favor with a simple strat.

> >

> > Dont feel like using a strat? Then you are not willing to put effort in, so why should others?

> >

> > Just enjoy the game, There too much toxicity in the game mode as it is to worry about a "slight terrain difference"

>

> Why are you quoting irl stuff lol? This is a online game in other words it's not real.

So you enjoy complaining about stuff thats not real then? You may need to see someone about that. Wouldnt want my words to become too real for ya lol. Life is real, players are real. If ya cant handle real than man are you in for a ride in these forums. Sometimes rl quotes apply to the other forms of "reality". Its life.

Joking aside, picking on that one line from everything I said invalidates your concern as you are not truly concerned then. Remember tho...the early bird gets the worm.