Game Update Notes Suggestion - Include the weapon and skill number in balance patches

Hi! I wanted to suggest that they could do something like this:

> Siren’s Call **(Trident Skill 2)** : Increased the projectile speed by 50%.

I find it to be a lot more helpful, since I never refer to skills by their names, just by the weapon and the skill slot number. I like reading the patch notes, but having to check in-game which skill that is / having to look it up gets really tedious. This would be such a big help.

(Also, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this!)

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> You might read the Patch Notes on the Wiki, instead; perhaps the icons would be helpful (as well as the links).

That is precisely why I generally wait to read the patch notes on the Wiki instead of the forum - the skill icon and the link to the actual skill description in the Wiki help a lot because, like the OP, I tend to refer to weapon skills by the weapon name and skill slot number and never by their actual name.

> @"Gudy.3607" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > You might read the Patch Notes on the Wiki, instead; perhaps the icons would be helpful (as well as the links).

> That is precisely why I generally wait to read the patch notes on the Wiki instead of the forum - the skill icon and the link to the actual skill description in the Wiki help a lot because, like the OP, I tend to refer to weapon skills by the weapon name and skill slot number and never by their actual name.

Me too.