all buffs, thank you

Lexan.5930

as a necro main from GW1 beta, I want to say a personal thank you.

Thank you.

This patch is all buffs for the necro. All buffs for core necro at that (aside from nurishing rot, which is still a buff). This patch makes me so happy. by buffing core necro you buffed the elite specs passively and you gave more game play options.

dagger is an ok choice over GS in pvp, nourishing ashes might actually be worth taking for long fights over fell beacon, well of power actually increases power (5 years lul), and well of blood fells like a healing skill rather than just a protection well when traited.

not sure if signets might actually be a thing in pvp or pve but the option is nice.

So again, Thank you. this patch makes me very happy :).

-A long time necro main

The new Reaper is a lot better, please don't nerf PvE skills after this point. We only need DPS buffs for PvE aspect to be on par with PvE DPS metas.

Yeah, it's still not a Mirage or Elementalist level meta but every dps addition is appreciated. PvP aspect is very complicated to balance and can be nerfed sometimes

but PvE aspect is mainly about DPS output.

The reworked underwater skills are amazing, I wanna go play underwater only with my condi Reaper, it's a lot better underwater now.

Maybe even better than terrestrial skills. There are no popular underwater map meta events though, I hope they add some.

It's sad to see aquaphobic Flesh Golems though. They should be replaced with a Flesh Shark when a necro goes underwater.

It can just work like Ranger's underwater pets. They are automatically swapped when you go underwater.

Well. I really like those trident buffs.

But. It wasn't all buffs. Blood is power got slightly nerfed.

Before the patch we had 20sec cd untraited. 13 and 1/2 when traited.

Now we have 2 stacks. Well with a count recharge of 30 seconds untraited and traited 20 seconds.

And while traited and having 25 might this skill does 4,5k selfbleed and 5,5k selftorment (while moving 10k)

So if you are out of transfers this skill can easily kill yourself by pressing it two times.

Well whatever. I rlly like those trident changes. They are awesome!

And the buff to blood well is pretty nice as well.

It's pretty nice epidemic didn't get nerfed.

Only sad thing is that power reaper still isn't viable for raids.

But over all. GEAT JOB!

Underwater changes can be seen as a buff but also as a nerf, especially for trident.

Before trident's AA wasn't a projectile now it is and can be blocked and reflect. With all those projectiles added on all skills, it has become quite a dangerous weapon to use.

Beside, I'll say it again, the only thing the necromancer needed (and still need) underwater was a better LF generation. It doesn't need much but, still, it lack a steady income of LF.

From my point of view it's buffs, yeah, but they are not "healthy" buffs.

Trident is so strong now, it feels ridiculous in the first moment. But as pretty much all underwater weapons became stronger it may still be in line with other classes. Have to test it yet.

When I said buff trident 5, I can only oneshot 11k HP classes, a few days ago, I was joking. But anet really did this. A trident 3, 4, 5 combo is ultra deadly now. And if it fails you can swap to spear 2 spin to win and if even this is not enough enter reapershroud and continue bursting. Then start again with trident combo...

Trident auto is a projectile now? Who cares! No one needs it. Both underwater weapons have gap closers and burst skills to cycle through and the few cooldown moments we can just use shroud.

Removal of skill splits is always fine. Spectral grasp is fun now in PvE too.