Eternal Bond

Kraitan.8476

Can this 'grandmaster' trait get some love? It's a 3.9k heal (can scale to 5.5k with mender amulet) and 3 seconds of protection on going down while merged. Please buff this, it's a joke: 3.9k becomes 2.6k while poisoned (which you pretty much always are in combat) and this results in this trait giving us additional health to absorb 1 more autoattack when we go down (every 90s). I just can't findany reason to ever use this compared to the other traits. More reasonable would be a 6-7k base heal scaling up to 9k with healing power. Maybe also cleanse 3 conditions when it procs? It would still not break the meta in any way but it would give soulbeasts a third trait to choose as grandmaster. It's flavorless and underpowered rightnow.

I'd rather they just do away with it. It's a passive, second wind trait, so as long as it remains it will stay as is. Scrap it for a powerful, active function such as: Pet swap instantly refreshes Beastmode cooldown.

Would be a much more interesting and active trait that could lead to some nice combos being able to use beast abilities from 2 different archetypes without waiting 10s. Then move the protection proc onto Second Skin when entering Beastmode and viola.

> @"Wondrouswall.7169" said:

> I'd rather they just do away with it. It's a passive, second wind trait, so as long as it remains it will stay as is. Scrap it for a powerful, active function such as: Pet swap instantly refreshes Beastmode cooldown.

>

> Would be a much more interesting and active trait that could lead to some nice combos being able to use beast abilities from 2 different archetypes without waiting 10s. Then move the protection proc onto Second Skin when entering Beastmode and viola.

Dude that's amazing hey Devs please read this man's posts he usually has some pretty cool ideas

> I'd rather they just do away with it. It's a passive, second wind trait, so as long as it remains it will stay as is. Scrap it for a powerful, active function such as: Pet swap instantly refreshes Beastmode cooldown.

>

> Would be a much more interesting and active trait that could lead to some nice combos being able to use beast abilities from 2 different archetypes without waiting 10s. Then move the protection proc onto Second Skin when entering Beastmode and viola.

I’m speechless, this exactly

> @"Eleazar.9478" said:

> > @"Wondrouswall.7169" said:

> > I'd rather they just do away with it. It's a passive, second wind trait, so as long as it remains it will stay as is. Scrap it for a powerful, active function such as: Pet swap instantly refreshes Beastmode cooldown.

> >

> > Would be a much more interesting and active trait that could lead to some nice combos being able to use beast abilities from 2 different archetypes without waiting 10s. Then move the protection proc onto Second Skin when entering Beastmode and viola.

>

> Dude that's amazing hey Devs please read this man's posts he usually has some pretty cool ideas

So good actually i basically based my soulbeast comprehensive overhaul on his ideas.

>

Um, yes. Yes yes yes.