Water Splash Effect Gone?

Is something wrong with my graphics? I've checked it all, and nothing's changed, but the water splash effect when you resurface from the water is gone now after the underwater update. I'm talking about those drops of water on your screen when you come up from beneath the water. This was *such* a beautiful piece of immersion for the game, I really hope if it got removed it can be brought back as toggle or just back. Otherwise, please let me know if there's a setting I need to tick to turn it back on.

Extremely happy to hear it still happens to you, that means if I play around with the settings some more I should *hopefully* figure out which setting is turned off, thanks. <3 EDIT: I just tried out by increasing all my graphics to max, and I can't get it to appear. :disappointed: EDIT2: Got it working again! Not sure how, I literally turned everything up to MAX and had no effect, but I did an autodetect on my settings and it seems to have fixed it <3

> @"SorionHex.1327" said:

> Extremely happy to hear it still happens to you, that means if I play around with the settings some more I should *hopefully* figure out which setting is turned off, thanks. <3 EDIT: I just tried out by increasing all my graphics to max, and I can't get it to appear. :disappointed: EDIT2: Got it working again! Not sure how, I literally turned everything up to MAX and had no effect, but I did an autodetect on my settings and it seems to have fixed it <3

Glad to hear it is fixed for you.

Perhaps it wasn't one of the graphics sliders or drop down options, but related to the 'Reduce effects' toggle? I do not know if you had tried adjusting those checkboxes when you manually maxxed your graphics and was not successful in fixing it. If so, perhaps auto-detect enabled/disabled one or more of those options and it is tied to one of them.