healing scourge revisited

Lexan.5930

So i've been toying around with a heal scourge now with the changes to well and just cuz i love the idea.

what about taking a barrier bot/might gen scourge into a raid along with a spirit druid and not having to take 2 druids. The barrier necro could prevent damage and support with regen and some protection while the druid does the on demand big heals.

pure healing would be blood, soul reaping and scourge. Vampiric well yes i know is not what everyone would take, but life from death does a bigger heal than even 20 second of vampiric ritual, thus the big heal and focusing on shroud rather than fear for heals would alleviate a lot of the LF usage. Then blood well is a actual on group heal skill along with protection and barrier. the new nourishing ashes along with burning from soul reaping helps with LF gen when it's low, there's life force gen on marks and staff with soul marks and then dagger focus for more regen and life for gen up the butt.

TLDR : whats the best stats for healing necro.

1. harrier - shroud skills do a decent amount of physical damage and with the healing power and concentration there's barrier and might to go around

2. seraph - more condi focused, could be a curses/blood/scourge damage varriant when with a good group or just more damage wanted

3. marshal - healing focused but with condi - middle of the road, probably best for healign while doing burning with dhuumfire and combined with nourishing ashes

1. As a buff/ healer you don't want nourishing she's as a trait. U want barrier gives might and removes condition.

2. Not taking soulreaping is pretty bad. You will run out of lifeforce quickly and you loose dhuumfire and the shorter shroud cooldowns.

I just played a mix of harrier and magi.

It's okayish. Deals almost 10k dps and can give good barriers.

But the huge problem: your group will be missing fury. So you have to take rune of altruism to give your chrono fury. Which will gut your healpower.

Harrier would probably be the go-to if you want to provide Might stacking for your sub-group, although I don't really know that many fights that your squad's Druid can't already cover that. Harrier also means an extremely gimped Epidemic, which at this point _is_ the identity of the Scourge in Dungeons and Fractals.

As for Marshals, I would rather go Shaman's, instead, for more Condition Damage, Healing, and Life Force from the added Vitality.

Shaman's will do some condi damage, heal, and provide a huge reservoir for Life Force to use for barriers and heals, if you work hard at generating LF.

p.s.

If a power-version of Shaman's is added where power replaces condition damage, or a version with power being the main stat followed by healing and vitality, that would help power builds, which are much better at LF generation and help with stacking players.