change caladbolg skin

Just tried it with my human character - she is still in the salma home instance but isn't marked on the minimap and isn't where she was when the quest was active, so I had to run around a bit to find her. When I approached her, she did offer to exchange the weapon. So - all the advice I can offer is: look for her somewhere else in your home instance. If you are sure you looked everywhere and couldn't find her, it's probably a bug.

> @"BolkovonHarnfeldt.1372" said:

> Just tried it with my human character - she is still in the salma home instance but isn't marked on the minimap and isn't where she was when the quest was active, so I had to run around a bit to find her. When I approached her, she did offer to exchange the weapon. So - all the advice I can offer is: look for her somewhere else in your home instance. If you are sure you looked everywhere and couldn't find her, it's probably a bug.

Three things:

* The NPC has always moved after you complete the quest, is always available in _any_ home instance (regardless of your toon's race).

* He'll only change the weapon type for characters that have forged Caladbolg in the first place; it's a character-bound feature. (That's good in that it allows you to generate multiple weapons, but bad because you have to keep track.)

* [Ridhais](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ridhais) is a male.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"BolkovonHarnfeldt.1372" said:

> > Just tried it with my human character - she is still in the salma home instance but isn't marked on the minimap and isn't where she was when the quest was active, so I had to run around a bit to find her. When I approached her, she did offer to exchange the weapon. So - all the advice I can offer is: look for her somewhere else in your home instance. If you are sure you looked everywhere and couldn't find her, it's probably a bug.

>

> Three things:

> * The NPC has always moved after you complete the quest, is always available in _any_ home instance (regardless of your toon's race).

> * He'll only change the weapon type for characters that have forged Caladbolg in the first place; it's a character-bound feature. (That's good in that it allows you to generate multiple weapons, but bad because you have to keep track.)

> * [Ridhais](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ridhais) is a male.

ad 3 - the first line of the wiki biography begins: "In her Dream, Ridhais saw a living weapon enfolded by light..."