[ Suggestions ] Possibility to use personal story titles

I don't know if this as been proposed before or if I'm the only one who would like this to happend but it would be very cool if we could use the titles we earned in our personal story as title for our characters. By that, I mean the titles we get for each race ( like "Snaff Savant" for Asuras ), the ones we get from the Orders ( like "Recruit", "Crusader" and "Warmaster" for the Vigils ), or even thoses like "Champion of Orr" we earned by saving Reza and Orr but aren't allowed to use after that.

I agree, I'd love to be able to use these titles. I was really disappointed at the end of The Source of Orr when King Reza specifically says "You shall carry the title "Champion of Orr" from this day forward" but you can't actually use it.

I always try to pick titles which suit my characters or what they're doing (even if it only makes sense to me, like my main character using 'Light in the Darkness' because her last name means dawn star) so being able to use the ones from the story would be great.