Ranger Traps, rarely used

FASTCAR.7831

> @"Eleazar.9478" said:

> The reason why traps aren't good anymore is 1 the throwing change took out alot of out thinking the opponent, 2 they lack any utility no stun breaks or cleanses outside of the heal trap.

>

> Druid is really the only spec I can see being a okay trapper since it still has a kitten ton of uttiltiy through cele form.

>

> Also throw in the fact that cleanses and resistance have been buffed and given across the board, they make it hard to keep it people inside traps, (lol a decent gaurd or warrior will just beat you for your kicks and take your lunch money) maybe if they added boon rip to 1 of the traps

I always disliked the range traps

Also as video shows ( I have 100s more) it works just fine.

ALL I see just do it wrong and use the wrong weps

Works perfect ( for me) druid OR SB

I dont think I have ever died from a stun.

I have 20+ cures every 30 sec,more actually

People think all these things and have theories...that dont play a trapper.

Nothing new

> @"intox.6347" said:

> > @"FASTCAR.7831" said:

> > > @"intox.6347" said:

> > > > @"FASTCAR.7831" said:

> > > > Ranger traps, short proof of concept

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > But that are bronze major, squire ... ppl under 100 rank max doing daily with pve build.... once you go across real build.... like condi mirage, power chrono / mirage ... spellbreaker / core war / dh with longbow / power druid / soulbeast.... against all of this u dont have any change and thats bad.

> > > Staff wielding pve guard with no clue i can kill with every class u choose me to use.

> >

> > Rank means nothing, just time spent

> > This was proof of concept. last night I played 8 hours,zero deaths, 304 kills VS every rank possible. often killing 3-5 at the same time

> > You KNOW they are pve builds?

> > what server are you?

>

> Rank means nothing above some threshold... once they are rank 40 .. u know they dont know :dizzy:

> I watched what they do... and it was horrible.... for sure not good pvpers--- duelers.

> I believe u can kill ppl with this, but dont if you duel experienced mirage / chrono / spellbreaker / core war ... they must destroy you.

>

> im on desolation, mostly roaming, dueling.

Incorrect on everything

> @"FASTCAR.7831" said:

> > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > There was a deadly sniper DH i ran into the other day who used traps and judges intervention. They were able to win a 2v1.

>

> My thief is a full condi trapper Deadeye

> Works just fine and I die 1-2x a week or less

Ive been looking into a condi deadeye build. Care to share?

> @"FASTCAR.7831" said:

> > @"intox.6347" said:

> > > @"FASTCAR.7831" said:

> > > > @"intox.6347" said:

> > > > > @"FASTCAR.7831" said:

> > > > > Ranger traps, short proof of concept

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > But that are bronze major, squire ... ppl under 100 rank max doing daily with pve build.... once you go across real build.... like condi mirage, power chrono / mirage ... spellbreaker / core war / dh with longbow / power druid / soulbeast.... against all of this u dont have any change and thats bad.

> > > > Staff wielding pve guard with no clue i can kill with every class u choose me to use.

> > >

> > > Rank means nothing, just time spent

> > > This was proof of concept. last night I played 8 hours,zero deaths, 304 kills VS every rank possible. often killing 3-5 at the same time

> > > You KNOW they are pve builds?

> > > what server are you?

> >

> > Rank means nothing above some threshold... once they are rank 40 .. u know they dont know :dizzy:

> > I watched what they do... and it was horrible.... for sure not good pvpers--- duelers.

> > I believe u can kill ppl with this, but dont if you duel experienced mirage / chrono / spellbreaker / core war ... they must destroy you.

> >

> > im on desolation, mostly roaming, dueling.

>

> Incorrect on everything

Thats heavy :D In one thing im correct for sure, im on desolation lol.

Other thing is ... duel with your condi trapper druid vs power longbow soulbeast/ druid :D or power mirage/ chrono :D

yeah i know... you made 250.000 kills on roaming, also you died only 60 times for all that time :D

> @"intox.6347" said:

> > @"FASTCAR.7831" said:

> > > @"intox.6347" said:

> > > > @"FASTCAR.7831" said:

> > > > > @"intox.6347" said:

> > > > > > @"FASTCAR.7831" said:

> > > > > > Ranger traps, short proof of concept

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > But that are bronze major, squire ... ppl under 100 rank max doing daily with pve build.... once you go across real build.... like condi mirage, power chrono / mirage ... spellbreaker / core war / dh with longbow / power druid / soulbeast.... against all of this u dont have any change and thats bad.

> > > > > Staff wielding pve guard with no clue i can kill with every class u choose me to use.

> > > >

> > > > Rank means nothing, just time spent

> > > > This was proof of concept. last night I played 8 hours,zero deaths, 304 kills VS every rank possible. often killing 3-5 at the same time

> > > > You KNOW they are pve builds?

> > > > what server are you?

> > >

> > > Rank means nothing above some threshold... once they are rank 40 .. u know they dont know :dizzy:

> > > I watched what they do... and it was horrible.... for sure not good pvpers--- duelers.

> > > I believe u can kill ppl with this, but dont if you duel experienced mirage / chrono / spellbreaker / core war ... they must destroy you.

> > >

> > > im on desolation, mostly roaming, dueling.

> >

> > Incorrect on everything

>

> Thats heavy :D In one thing im correct for sure, im on desolation lol.

> Other thing is ... duel with your condi trapper druid vs power longbow soulbeast/ druid :D or power mirage/ chrono :D

>

> yeah i know... you made 250.000 kills on roaming, also you died only 60 times for all that time :D

Correction

103 deaths, as of last night

• 1 year later...

> @"Hannelore.8153" said:

> I still play trapper with Trapper runes, but I'm spec'ed to Soulbeast so higher condi potential than Core Ranger.

>

> But its a fun build, its not for seriousness. You play it when you're bored.

Love fighting Trapper Soulbeasts. Saw a couple last night actually. As someone who used to main trapper ranger/druid in PvP, unintelligent placement of traps can make you lose fights...as can those classes that have pets/clones that can be sent to trigger traps.

Ones I came across last night wer eboth Soulbeasts, one was prob running (traps + LB) and the other was pure condi